Is Pep Guardiola a Genius?

Is Pep Guardiola a Genius?

I would never have thought of playing a genuine No.10 in a defensive midfield role.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-9DQWOCRw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it works against FC Traktor but not in the CL knockout stages

>defensive midfield role.
fifa babby pls

They're not actually playing like this, it's more of a 4-3-3 with Fernandinho as the holder and Silva/KDB in front of him.

Also Pirlo started out as a classic #10 before being moved to his trademark DM position. So even if he did play Silva like this, he wouldn't be the first.

But yes, he is a genius regardless.

didnt know fernandinho was a genuine no. 10??

i think verratti was a 10 when he was younger too

and roony aswell :^)

he will dominate the EPL

he will also crash out against the first decent team in the CL

This

Ancelotti was the genius behind Pirlo role change.
Guardiola is a good coach but Ancelotti is GOAT

His Bayern was fantastic too see, too bad they choke against Atleti

>Ancelotti was the genius behind Pirlo role change.
It was Carlo Mazzone when he was on loan at Brescia.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-9DQWOCRw0

He was basically booed and criticised throughout his time at Bayern. He took a CL winning team that played fastest and most effective football ever seen, and turned it into tika-taka nonsense that constantly failed in europe.

really makes you think

Mou has already copied him with Pogba.

>making the best players in the league earn their money

In a way Pep is a genius and revolutionary. I just wish he would adopt manly tactics.

>already decimated the league
>Gundogan or Sane haven't played a single minute yet

Is Poop the GOAT?

>that played fastest and most effective football ever seen
you didn't watch many of their games

If you take neo-Bayern winning the Bundes as a given then everyone saw the games that counted

You are a complete and utter imbecile. 2013 Bayern under Heynckes was one of the best teams ever to play football.

>2013 Bayern under Heynckes was one of the best teams ever to play football.
t. 14 year old who saw 5 Bayern games that season, obviously including the Barca semi

bayern was such a good team, he ruined it with the "tiki-taka". If something works, don't try to fix it.

Pep made Bayern into a machine that beat FK Traktor in 99 out of 100 games. But his constant underrotation and bad management of injuries meant that the team was found out in the CL each and every time.

I think that Ancelotti will return to a more traditional and direct footballing style, and that Bayern will slightly ease the stranglehold that they have on the league, while getting better performances in the CL.

>he ruined it with the "tiki-taka"
In 12/13 Bayern were 2nd in Europe (all behind Barcelona) in possession, passes per game, short passes per game and pass accuracy.

They were playing tiki taka long before Guardiola was there but no one watches Bundesliga so you're just a bunch of retards spouting retarded narratives.

You seriously can't be that thick. They decimated Bundesliga when it was actually good, before they stole most of the talent from Dortmund.
They broke countless records.
They destroyed Pep's Barcelona when it was touted the best team on planet.
And they won tremble. I seriously don't know what else you want.

Guardiola was forever shadowed in german media by that season. Media expected him to repeat, and he constantly failed at that, while fans were begrudged that Heynckes was let go in the first place.

Ok, now I know you're actually 14 yourself, don't know what tikataka is and don't know shit about football... I advise you to watch some of their games, before you open your ignorant mouth of yours.

100% accurate

Forget this already

Tiki taka has nothing to do with Barcelona neither Guardiola.

I've been playing CAMs at CDM in FUT for at least 4 years

>They destroyed Pep's Barcelona when it was touted the best team on planet.
Jordi Roura's Barcelona*

With Messi injured too

lifelong bayernsupporter here
I won't compare Bayern with another team at that period, but that was easily the best bayern team to ever exist. Guardiola made everything worse and recovering will take years.
I love that he's in the EPL now. He can get fucked.

It was fantastic but he and the club became way too smug about it to win the the big games.

>He took a CL winning team that played fastest and most effective football ever seen
This is just nonesense and we both know it pal. They just had a good season during the weakest period of their contenders.

It was based Mazzone you dummy