Band puts the best songs at the beginning of the album so you have nothing to look forward to at the end

>band puts the best songs at the beginning of the album so you have nothing to look forward to at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_A3t0_Ph5hM
youtube.com/watch?v=DeQDRhidNnY
youtube.com/watch?v=isep78RclYI
youtube.com/watch?v=9k0dJEkzXc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This really gets me too. I'd rather a back loaded album than a front loaded one.

sonic youth does this and it really pisses me off. the first songs (tom violence, schizophrenia, teenage riot) are fucking great but then the albums turn to shit after them aside from a couple other songs maybe.

>band puts the worst songs at the beginning of the album so you have to sit through shit until the end

>album has 12-15+ songs
>only first 3-4 are good
>except for that ONE really good song later on
>which number was it? can't remember...fuck

>bands that put a 1-2 minute instrumental at the beginning that doesn't lead into anything

the opposite of this is Eric's Trip- Love Tara

completely back-loaded

>band
>album
SHYGDDT

at this point i just delete the album...

Pleb.

pic strongly related

>normally never rate anything
>rate any song thats REALLY good 5stars in musicbee so i dont have to wade through the shit when i return

That's how I feel about Doolittle. Great beginning and middle, but everything after La La Love You is not nearly as good (not bad, but not as good as the rest of the album). Big Black kinda frontloads their albums.

Whoops, forgot to put 'also' in the last sentence

they only did this with with their 90s material

i thought the same shit with EVOL, sister, daydream nation, bad moon rising, confusion is sex, and their ep but this is done intentionally to make it easier to get into.

youtube.com/watch?v=_A3t0_Ph5hM

youtube.com/watch?v=DeQDRhidNnY

youtube.com/watch?v=isep78RclYI

youtube.com/watch?v=9k0dJEkzXc4

usually lots of noise at the end of their albums but they're in no way filler

>not editing the track listing so it's better and head-canonizing it

Pic very related

Gouge away is a god-tier closing track you ultrapleb

Goo is actually really consistent. It does have most of the great songs sandwiched in the front, but it also has Disappearer and Titanium Expose to keep the latter half of the album of the album interesting.

>Not liking Discomfort / Dendrom

i don't think it's front or back loaded i just think theres some useless filler like crackity jones

I used to think this but I realized I was a wrong man.

Why? (The Band)

Teenage Riot isn't even the best song on DN.

the first song is the best yeah but the rest of the album is great too

what a fucking pleb. not one bad song on doolittle. clean out your ears

>best song
>not casimir pulaski day