Wait...so you guys have sex while still in school?

Wait...so you guys have sex while still in school?
I didn't know this.

>Spain
>19,5

yeah... no... everyone (except Jorge and basques) is sexually active by 16.

>sex under the age of 18

It's always nice to see Brazil coming first in graphs besides the murder rates ones.

>17.9
FUGG

>Austria listed twice

Damn. Didn't notice. Which one's more accurate?

Above floor level and below

That's okay. I'm not here to comment on how other cultures should live. If that's okay in your culture, I don't mind. I was just kinda surprised. In India people don't even have sex before marriage. I was aware that in most developed foreign nations premarital sex is culturally fully accepted. But I didn't know it starts when you're still kids. That seems like too much of a culture shock to me. There isn't even any dating whatsoever in high school in India. Even in urban upper class societies. People do date in college, but of course pretty much everyone stays virgin until marriage. It's really not all that bad, I think. I don't think it should be thought of as a human rights issue. There's a lot more to life than sex, r-right?

You again. Hey.

Hello my lovely bro.

Hopefully you've made strides in life since our last encounter, we've pretty much achieved nothing as a board since

I'd say the U.S. is more around 15 or 16 for many, not all. If you haven't had sex by 19 or 20 you're either fucked or religious.

>waiting till you're 16 to have sex
Fucking betas, my uncle taught me how to do sex at an orgy when I was 8

>Austria is on there twice
>The island of sheep fuckers is there
>The reject china islands above us are there
>They fuck our name up
You fucking cunt.

I lost mine at 19, almost everybody else lost theirs at 16-18, so I felt huge social pressure to lose mine. It was a pathetic time of my life. Sex is overrated, I unironically prefer jacking off.

Pretty normal if you're social, I was 16 when I fucked a goy

Only in your backwards part it seems
East indians are all up on each other as early as possible, try leaving tamilonia sometime

t. boomer

I was 16

It's almost like your """country""" is irrelevant or something

After Trump dropped us, it seems like it, lad.

>Colombia has the same size as 'Austria'
>NZ has the same number as 'Austria
>samething from Greece to USA and probably more
Who made this shit?

Based and progressive Sudan.
What I meant was I never really thought about it as a human rights issue. It's like, I don't feel like I'm being oppressed or something because I have to stay virgin until marriage (possibly forever). Do you guys think it's oppressive? I mean there's so much more in life, isn't there? Like academics and all.

Don't look at me.

You just don't have a sex drive. I'll say that I can respect chastity in indian society because you pretty much will always get something in your league in the end, and arranged marriages are shown to be very stable.
But for us, we don't have that certainty though its difficult to die alone if one's standards are loose enough. None of this changes the fact that sex is amazing; don't pass it up next time you get the chance.

It explains why Pajeets act so horny and rapey online, I guess. We're a sex-starved nation. Is it too much of a bad thing, though?

The quality of life in a nation looks to be totally unrelated to average amount of sex or age at first sex. You guys are westernizing bretty quick anyway so expect more sluts