1. You're cunt

1. You're cunt
2. Do you worship the gods of your ancestors?

USA
Yes

i have to because the emperor is a living testament to gods

>usa
>ancestors

lol wut

>WE
Wonder how much buzzwords are you gonna use against me if I call out your bullshit spic

>WE WAZ VIKINGS N SHEEIT

you're as deluded as the niggers who think they are descended from the pharaohs, the delusion of Sup Forums on display.

>worshiping nords
>posting drawings made for turkish games
cucked

Yes

Pic related

>we wuz jews

How to you do this without looking silly? Do you worship the Twelve Nights?

Jesus was a Christian

there is only one god

and yes i do

Of course, why wouldn't I

Praise Sobek

WE

lithuania
yes

Are they husband and wife?

fuck off, varg

Look at me.

>Why yes, I am neopagan. I, in my infinite, 15 year old wisdom, find fault with contemporary society. I blame it on Christianity (an IMPORTED non-Neanderthal religion with WEAK virtues). We must begin worshiping stones and trees again, the traditional ways of OUR ancestors who were great men of courage, not emasculated by feminism (Christian invention).

rolling

Rolling

S

roll

ok

rolling

Flag
Yes

rolling

Lol no

I do almost none of these but rolling anyway

rull

fuck but im alcoholist

Pagan goods so gud that Harald Hadrada and Harald Bluetooth didn't give a fuck about them lmao
>inb4 muh political reasons :(

entire fucking Europe converted because of political reasons

Literally chicano tier

>PIL
>GRIM

I am a christian, but hot damn do i love reading about religions of antiquity

for the real question, why do so many modern "heathens" know so fucking little about it? why are they always so fucking gay about it?
it's either some hippy nature-worshiping circlejerk, or it's a blood-and-chaos muh vikings meme shit.
like none of these people realize it's the same ilk as greek and roman gods.

Tirando los dados

>no Holo for a whole week

Rollero

Anything but stopping Anime.

FUCK YOU VARG ANIME IS MY LIFE

You should listen him, just like i should follow to stop alcohol. Its for our best, Varg knows

Yup, every fucking month. And we also have a 15 days in the month of September to worship everyone of them.

Need to feed poor and give stuff like clothes, shoes and cash to them.

WE
ARE

rollinh

And ethnically a shitskin
Your point?

LETS FIND OUT

WE WAZ VIKANGZ

t. Billy Gonzalez

>muh heritage
Literally piss off to be honest

There are two camps in this divide, and that is the tumblr fantasyhugging faggots who've fallen for the "viking trend" that has been going on for the last couple of years and they think their new age/tolkien-fusion image of pre-christian Scandinavia is legit and the most rad thing ever. And then there's the actual legally registered religious groups who have thrown heathenry out the window and refuse the of the main pillars of the religion; lineage and kin, which debunks them as any sort of "heathen followship" of any kind.

Then there are people like me, actual heathens, who just stand in awe at the stupidity of all these LARPers and >muh heritage-fucktards. I don't understand how these people can even take themselves seriously. They wear their _supposed_ beliefs as some sort of fashion, to seek validation for their identity or some shit. I hate them so fucking much.

Varg is not even a heathen in terms of religion, but he's still the most authentic public figure there is regarding it. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>the of the main
one of the main*
Fucking hell, I need to start proofreading my posts.

I love how yanks change their heritage depending on what is currently trending like after Connor McGregor craze suddenly everyone is Irish.

>S K Y R I M

He is the Saviour of all mankind and you are a leaf

rolllllL

Ave Maria

k

desu wouldn't looking at Greco-Roman and Hindu religions be the best basis for reconstructing a respectable Germanic religion?
By a plot of land and make an oak grove/temple to Thunraz or so?

Yes I worship King Graveth like my Rhodok ancestors..

the American Ethnicity is the only true ethnicity

>desu wouldn't looking at Greco-Roman and Hindu religions be the best basis for reconstructing a respectable Germanic religion?
Depends entirely on the viewpoint with which you enter such a study.

Nearly all of the written documentation has been lost with time and Christianization, so even to do so is just a 'best guess' imo. Sure, putting the European religions together piece by piece could assist in drawing the necessary lines to form an image of the ancient post-Hyperborean religion that preceeded the recorded reconstructions of today, but even so, we lack sufficient material to truly re-discover the ways of yore.

>tfw no pre-christian library to visit and have some good reading
;__;

God* and I worship the god of all beings.

Why are europeans so shit at detecting bait?

1111 get

WHY ARE AMERICANS SO SHIT AT DETECTING PLANES? XDD

PRAISE TARANIS

We're not shit at detecting them. George Bush knew it would happen.

>muh heritage

fuck off

Kek

I'm more Swedish than you will ever be

Snacka svenska då jänkarblatte

What moron made this?

Rhodoks are essential to actually doing well in the game on any significant difficulty.

You can't declare an independent faction on high difficulties without rhodoks. They are superior for siege and defense.

Ayy you again. No, Swadian knights>>>>>everything else.

Spain
No, I worship the only true God.

VAAAAAARG

Well that was easy

I only speak old Norse, not some Slavic-Danish abomination

No

varg
more like vrag

More like *BRAAAAAAAp*

Share your wisdom Varg.

Morocco

NO

roll

E▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲E▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲E▲▲
▲D▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲D▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲D▲▲
▲▲G▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲G▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲G▲▲
▲▲▲Y▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲Y▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲Y▲▲

boiling

Spain
Catholic, pse, why not?

roll

>Lol I'm more swedish than you

>doesnt even speak swedish

No, I only venerate the land spirits.

In an open field, yes.

But if you are engaging castles (which you should, it's the best way to make money), you need Rhodoks.

If you wanna be some cuck servile lord, yes, Swadian Knights rule.

If you want to rule Calradia yourself, you need Rhodok sharpshooters.

Plz Varg

>don't masturbate for a day
Easy

I don't even do half the things on that anyway, but roll