Javelin

Yesterday I came back after I finished my 90 minutes prn research and my qtlympics threads were all gone.

Seriously, this site is literally turning to shit. What the fuck did you expect by voting one of ALL athletes. Comparing a swimmer to a lifter to a tracker to a cyclist to a footballer to a gymnast, etc.
How did you expect any of those athletes would have a majority? After their qt was voted out, spergers are chimping out on the result and voting for the most ridiculous candidate they can find, so they can piss of the rest of the waifufags who's hotties are still in. And then you're wondering how a lardass could win.

Yeah, sums up the new cool Sup Forums pretty much.

I would just don't give a fuck about oppinions and still procede on the qtlympics but unfortunatly I don't have the time. Instead, I try to make a thread about one discipline on my own. I hope the two or three not mental retarded users I have in mind can enjoy it.

While you other fuckers just have fun by shitposting or ignoring. I really don't care at this point.

Now this is the thread for the women's javelin throwing discipline. There were a total of 31 participants. I hope I can present most of them. No voting because, as it was proven last night, it's gonna be shit either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11049408
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Barbora Špotáková (Czech Republic)

>Age 35

>H 1.80m

>W 80 kg

2. Sara Kolak (Croatia)

>Age 21

>H 1.70m

>W ?

While I love the autistic gathering of images of the athletic female form as much as the next autistic serial maturbator, surely, this belongs on /s/. Indeed, there you could make a poll which would be considerably more reliable.

Are you going to post pics of every single girl in the olympics? Good luck with that

wait who won the qtlympics

was it ledecky lol

Chunky Polish spear chucker won fair and square.

It was rigged and shitty, that much op got right.

3. Linda Stahl (Deutsches Reich)

>Age 30

>H 1.75m

>W 78 kg

FUCKING CHUBBY POLACKS NO
NO!

>unable to read

31 contestants of which a few simply don't belong in here.

4. Madara Palameika (Latvia)

>Age 29

>H 1.83m

>W 76 kg

bonus because divegrass break

only decent one so far

There were actually quite a few qts. Of course, nobody on Sup Forums saw them because everybody was meming in waifu threads instead of watching the competition.

5. Christin Hussong (Germany)

>Age 22

>H 1.86m

>W ?

6. Hanna Hatsko-Fedusova (Ukraine)

>Age 26

>H ?

>W ?

bonus kek

is this board any good when there isn't a major sporting event going on? im a newfriend on here desu and within the last 24 hours it seems like the whole board has become utter shit

>within the last 24 hours it seems like the whole board has become utter shit

>implying it's the last 24 hours and not the last 48 months

if you don't follow north american sports leagues i doubt you'd like it here

its a very yuro board without the big american sports league generals

right now is the one time in the year that a major sporting event ISN'T going on

football season just started, so are the Champions and Europa league
tennis has some meaningless tournaments and davis cup for like another month
rugby championship just started
hockey is hockey

idk much about handegg and negrohoop but those haven't started yet either if I'm correct

7. Liina Laasma (Eesti)

>Age 24

>H ?

>W ?

thanks senpai i kinda want to stick around cuz none of my irl friends are into sports and I like seeing all the different flags here where they all speak english instead of silly meme languages like on Sup Forums or only talk about ridiculous white supremacist conspiracy theories like on Sup Forums

ill give it a go lads, here's a javelinfu to contribute to the thread

ah fuck, hurts even looking at it

The people have spoken

Maria is the official qt of Rio

strawpoll.me/11049408

Because people didn't watch. True gold medal winner of javelin throwing qtlympics comming soon.

please explain the estonian moe anime teeth brushing meme
seen it a few times already