/grimes/

Discuss the Canadian wonder, Claire Elise Boucher aka Grimes.

News:
>almost finished building like 20 or so 5D multi timbral synths in roli equator, they'll be released for roli blocks later this year. never made synths from scratch before, its pretty fun
Video with her playing a mean jam: instagram.com/p/BP6JQUMjSd_/

>Grimes produced a new Aristophanes song, Humans Become Machines: youtube.com/watch?v=uQUqCRkioG4 If you don't know, Aristophanes is that Taiwanese rapper that performed on SCREAM.

>Venus Fly video coming soon.

>David Byrne is a fan: "I started collecting pictures of Grimes, Madonna, Kate Bush, Sinèad O’Connor, on and on—popular musicians are obsessed with her. This trend inspired the premise for the show: a pop star decides to give in to the Joan obsession and tell her epic story in concert".

>She has a new Instagram account: instagram.com/grimesartofficial

Rule #1: be nice to Grimes.
Rule #2: see Rule #1.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIAH6qhnRNs
youtu.be/eob7V_WtAVg
instagram.com/p/BP6JQUMjSd_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what grimes song you hooked on atm?

>Wonder

Weak-minded folly magnifies

All that is rare and strange,

And the dull herd's overwhelmed with awe

At unexpected change.

But wonder leaves enlightened minds,

When ignorance no longer blinds.

No, lavren

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Grimes. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Grimes pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.

brandon. stop.

James, stop horny posting and take your estrogen boosters.

Circumambient

Lauren, what?

the caption is for the goblin in the picture, right?

>be nice to Grimes

No, for the goblins posting the comments and

i see no problem here

Lol nice copypasta. The thing is - this isn't a CHVRCHES thread. Gtfo and take your waifufaggery with you.

>not being nice to Grimes

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

*Braaappp*

you're amazing

You seem very "intelligent".

You couldn't be more wrong, my hand tattoo says that I'm rich and handsome.

Our conjuration sings infernal salms
And smear the smudge in bleeding palms

Dork.

Do you think she will release some new music this year?

You have to kill yourself, but to do it without feeling pain you have to choose a song of grimes, which one do you choose?

youtube.com/watch?v=gIAH6qhnRNs

Angel prolly

>youtube.com/watch?v=gIAH6qhnRNs [Remove]
youtu.be/eob7V_WtAVg

Yes, just look for her last post on instagram

>instagram.com/p/BP6JQUMjSd_/

butterfly