Love psychedelic music but freak out on weed and am too afraid to try LSD

>love psychedelic music but freak out on weed and am too afraid to try LSD

lightweight

>dude weed lmao

>hear NOTM while peaking on some LSD offshoot
>mfw it will always be my favorite album but now i get nervous when listening to it

I'd recommend 2C-B, its like psychedelics on training wheels and only lasts like 4 hours, euphoric as hell sometimes.

I listened to BoC on it and it was fucking tight lemme tell u dude weed lmao

Lol dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee drugs lmao

Are Death Grips good while on LSD? I never tried it because I thought Stefan will make me experience a bad trip

the >weed lmao
crowd is the /r9k/ people that can't socialize and therefore can't get drugs.

was it a physical panic attack?

You honestly might react better to a low dose of acid then if you get too stoned on weed desu. Just set yourself for a day to some good vibes music and movies and you should be good.

Nah, I feel ya.

>tfw sczhizo so can't smoke weed
>Really want to get high and listen to my favorite albums but weed makes me crazy

it me f a m

LSD is sweet. been planning on tripping todat but i got called into work today so decided to do it later i might watch 2001 cause they say you should do that at least once on acid

It honestly depends. Parts of NOTM were unnerving (Say Hey Kid comes to mind) but it didn't ruin the experience or fuck me up. It's hard not to smile during Black QB.

A musically-inclined friend (who had never heard them before and was also tripping) said afterwards that he was glad he joined me, fwiw.

One of our other friends (who was also in the tripping group) put on Exmilitary once we were all comfortable with the trip and it served as a great complement to Super Smash Bros at our party lol

dude I'm a dull and boring person so I have to rely on drugs to be able to socialize lmao

same here man

Watch 2001 while listening to 2001 by Dr Dre

I don't know how to differentiate a physical panic attack from a mental one. They're psychosomatic man

Not trying to coerce you or anything, but weed gives me pretty intense anxiety and panic attacks whereas I'm pretty chill on LSD and shrooms (aside from a bad trip out in the woods one time)

I freak out on weed and still occasionally do psychs, you'll be fine.

Don't listen this dude. People get fucked up permanently doing research chemicals.

>be me
>friendless loser in highschool
>girl in my math class is talking about how she loves psychedelic music
>work up the courage to ask her her favorite psychedelic album
> "oh i only like time by pink floyd"
>mfw

**WARNING: AMATEUR BULLSHIT ADVICE**

Marijuana gives me anxiety attacks. If I smoke anything other than the most indica of indicas, I freak the fuck out. Didn't use to be that way. Now it's that way. I think I developed an anxiety disorder at some point in my 20's; sucks.

LSD is great for me. Never had a bad trip. I feel incapable of having them. For some reason, something clicks in my brain on LSD. It's not like I get a comforting thought; it's like a neurotransmitter that's stimulating the part of my brain where I feel anxiety has shut down.

Obviously, I don't understand the mechanism. I think, however, that LSD would do a lot of good for someone who, like me, struggles with a form of anxiety that seems related to brain chemistry. LSD gives me relief where marijuana usually exacerbates my symptoms.

>709990▶
this is me

nah dude stefan would probably be cool to trip with
he's the kind of guy that would go into the kitchen and do some cool science trick or something and blow your mind

>implying youre any more interesting than he is
at least hes making an attempt to be interesting. you take pride in being a boring generic asocial autist

>tfw too dumb to have a bad trip

i could see that he's a pretty mystical guy i think

Seriously don't listen to this guy. People who do research chemicals have a noticeable tendency to convince others to try them. Ive seen people get scaty on 2CB, never LSD.

Oh, also, dont buy LSD anyway because it's probably a different chemical. Real acid is nearly impossible to attain for sure in america today. (Unless you know a fucking chemist)

first, you cant Super Smash Bros on acid. Second, you can't do anything on acid. Except for listen to music and annoy your trip sitter.

>you cant Super Smash Bros on acid
Smash on acid is one of the more fun things I've ever done while tripping. You get super immersed into the game and it's intense but so cartoonish that it's still fun.