Fantano treat it like a sort of meme and made fun of it...

fantano treat it like a sort of meme and made fun of it, scaruffi saw some actual genius and praise the thing; well boys, draw your own conclusions

Other urls found in this thread:

impossiblenothing.bandcamp.com/album/phonemenomicon
youtube.com/watch?v=flgWCAaq4oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's good, I have onl listened to A B, and C, but oh, I'm REALLY diggin it

>Fantano says there's a racist diatribe on K

What the fuck is he talking about? Am I too stupid to discern what this cut up vocals are saying? I can't hear anything. Was the album changed since then or what?

Ok. I conclude it's a 6.5/10.

Don't know, I'll make up my mind on the album when Christgau gives it a C- and a review where the first letter of every word spells the alphabet but he gives up half way.

Scaruffi awards higher scores to albums that push the boundaries of established music. It's obvious why he digs it.

can someone please post a video/link of fantao commenting on hthis?

Google image search turns up "vintage book cover designs". What this be

if you're not joking, he said that he likes it but hasn't listened to the whole thing, so if there is some racist diatribe in the middle he doesn't support it

just search Phonemenomicon on his channel, it's in an "it came from bandcamp" video

Oh okay I get it. I must have misheard it or something.

impossiblenothing.bandcamp.com/album/phonemenomicon

QUICK!
WHAT IS THE VOCaL SAMPLE IN "G" THAT COMES IN LIKE HALFWAY THRU THE SONG IT SOUNDS SO FAMILLIAR

bump please, I'm desperate!
I'm like 70 percent certain it's from a a pc music song

youtube.com/watch?v=flgWCAaq4oI
found it... damn

Is it just me or is this nothing special? I'm on L and don't even want to continue.

What album is this?

how about you learn to read

omega - trombitás frédi és a rettenetes emberek

They're both idiots.

That's a pretty good opinion actually

i'm on D right now and actually really like it