"the voice" contestant killed after concert

justjared.com/2016/06/11/christina-grimmie-dead-after-concert-shooting-rep-confirms/

1.- how long until the lifetime movie
2.-c'mon guys! 22? what's the deal with the US and Guns

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Truecels
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/11/us-singer-christina-grimmie-shot-outside-concert-in-florida
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36506082
m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/toronto/2016/05/19/john-tory-calls-on-ottawa-to-curtail-illegal-gun-smuggling-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

Sad

always sad when a qt dies

I thought she was the host?

The gun man probably saved her from being this generation's Miley Cyrus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did he mean by this?

>The gun man probably saved her from being this generation's Miley Cyrus.

Extremely successful?

I don't get this meme, she acts trashy as fuck but I've never seen anyone show any proof of her being a coalburner, a drug addict etc etc., and now she's starring in Woody allen's newest movie.

What did you mean by this?

>times you acted like the Joker

What an absolute madman.

>Be American
>Take part in talent competition
>Get shot

What do you mean what did you mean what did he mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

alright fess up. who did it?

Shame, he axilla is breddy gud

RIP qt

and reddit.com/r/Truecels
does it again. Fucking losers

I know TV ratings are pretty poor these days, but this is really a bad way to try and grab ratings.

So, have been eliminated twice now?

Bowie, Prince, and now THIS?
Fuck... 2016 has been a brutal year.

And don't forget the legendary David Gest.

I guess she didnt...................

make the cut

Nihilistic as fuck bro. You got a wicked sense of humor!

I thought it was a bullshit story but it's fucking confirmed:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/11/us-singer-christina-grimmie-shot-outside-concert-in-florida

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36506082

did /r9k/ do this?

The cowardly faggot killed himself afterwards too

twisted. fucking.psychopath

probably

Denies the plebs justice

>be American
>get shot
Seriously though get your shit together

Shut the fuck up, cunt.

No one's really sad she's dead.

Her family and friends probably are. And I'm sad a qt was lost

moMs GOnaA FreAk!

>1.- how long until the lifetime movie
soon
>2.-c'mon guys! 22? what's the deal with the US and Guns
we're lunatic that love guns, does you country have oil by any chance?

>be European
>get stabbed
>get blown up

Why are you sad she's lost? She was never gonna be in your life anyway.
Wake the fuck up.

>Be on a shitty planet full of shitty people.
>Get shot, stabbed, blown up, raepd
Kill yourself.

Why is everyone acting as if this was an accidental death? I see everyone on twitter telling how sad they are, how she will go to the Lord. And all those lists with who died in 2016.
This girl was shot. She didn't die of natural causes. And no one seems angry at all. It seems to me people are too lenient and have accepted gun killings as normal.

>>get stabbed

BIN IT
I
N

I
T

Empathy m8. I'll probably forget her name by next week but it's still a pretty shit thing to happen to someone

>Be on an imageboard
>kill yourself

I happen to think it's a delightful thing to have happened. I suppose it's subjective though.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. The brother probably regrets not stopping the guy sooner though I bet.

Dem edges

>I happen to think it's a delightful thing to have happened
Stop trying so hard

I don't mean to be a dick or anything.....

but was she any good?

>USA

He only killed 1 person? What a fag.

>please consider donating to the families GoFundMe page

ha ha holy shit crash the fucking planet

Are psychological exams necessary before purchasing a gun in USA?

I genuinely do but whatever.

I think it's dependent on the state. Let's be honest though, if someone wants a gun in the states, they're going to get it if they try hard enough

You can just buy one upfront at a gun show no questions asked, pretty sure.

It was one of you waifu fags, wasn't it.
>can't be with muh waifu so I kill her and then myself :(
Fucking creeps.

her voice was/(is on youtube) too polished and abrupt like a trumpet made to go loud without distortion, it's impressive the first time but she has zero personality.

Why though

Well memed, bro!

There's been an increase in gun smuggling to Canada from the US, and now their gun violence is rising.. Gun violence shot up 200 percent this year in Toronto apparently

m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/toronto/2016/05/19/john-tory-calls-on-ottawa-to-curtail-illegal-gun-smuggling-.html

Shouldn't nihilists feel extra empathetic when someone dies?

Crawl back in your mother's snatch. You aren't done cooking yet.

>it's a user is 17 and thinks cynicism is cool episode

I bet Bill Hicks is your favorite comedian.

all the triggered seppos all over the internet whining.
>waaaaa we not third wurld i swer we just defendin da FREEDUMMM

what a bunch of pathetic creatures.

Not necessarily. Why would they?

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT THE DON

if they did kill themself what's the use of calling them a creep posthumously

Why aren't there any videos on the internet of what happened? It was an open crowded fan event, no?

what was the motive?

can't believe this faggot was crying about it on the latest episode. shouldn't be too suprised though

>be european
>be beheaded by illegal sharia court
>can't defend myself because no guns
>sharia court didn't get the no guns memo.

literally all of our reactions seeing about this

he hates women.

maybe you should stop crying about some chick dying you pussy

>tfw in an EU country with no shitskin migrants

See

(yet)

Come on man, after Bryce Williams, if you're going to an hero after a shooting you might as well livestream that shit.

I don't see how this happened. It was a gun-free zone.

Guns weren't allowed!

lmao is there a video?

it seems that person decided NOT to follow the regulations! unheard of!

Based slav

Can't believe you watch some fat retard

No, my favorite comedian is Jerry Sadowitz.

Underrated

When waifuism goes to far.

was it elliot rodger 2.0

i'm telling your mother's partner about this.

>Jerry Sadowitz (born 4 November 1961) is an American-born Scottish stand-up comic and card magician, known for his frequently controversial "sick humour"
wew

Considering the pushback from people in regards to accepting shitskin fugitives, I doubt it. I think my country is set to accept literally 20 refugees this year, which obviously isn't a lot.
Ain't a Slav. I actually dislike slavs tbqh

mongol detected

He's the reason why you have your Louis CKs and other shitty American comedians. I don't blame him for that though, that's other people taking what he did.

It won't matter when your EU overlords ignore your national sovereignty and force you to accept more.

You want to stop it? Get your country to leave the sinking ship that is the EU.

she'll be fine

BENEATH MY SKIIIIIIIN

I'm not even that user.

Grow up you insecure fag.

MAY HER SOUL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY

Cry more faggot, your tears are tasty :D

Now this is kino-posting

Perhaps when she expected something else when she agreed to shots after the concert.

The 'Don't go to school tomorrow' starter pack

That's the thing thought. We're accepting 20 under the new EU immigration plan, so they're not really fucking us as much as other countries. I agree that the EU is fucked though
>EU
>Mongol