/got/ general

Azor Jon

fuck you

nth for regretting watching the show and reading the books.

Speculate now, friends. What ended the glory of the Valyrian Freehold and its mighty empire? I propose it was a volcano that showered the land in magma and ash. Ash that chokes the air to this day.

Azor Jon!

There were many volcanoes that all erupted at the same time.

azor sparrow!!

I have a question about Jun Snow.

Aren't you supposed to 'lose' a part of yourself when you get brought back from death?

Jon seems to not have changed at all. What's up with that?

Azor Theon obviously

They dug too deeply and too greedily

Pretty sure the old Jon would've kept BasedOlly alive

>Jon seems to not have changed at all. What's up with that?

AZOR JORAH

He lost his trust in the Night's Watch.

Nuclear bomb by the maesters who have been hiding all this technology in their grand conspiracy

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Azor Dany

Why did the show go so horrible wrong after season 4?

I can approve of s1-4 but not 5 or 6

and with that in mind, I can't actually recommend s1-4 to anyone since there will be no closure

Valyrian Freehold confirmed portal into the Fallout universe? Travelers to The Doom get immediately disemboweled by deathclaws/cazadors?

hey guys look at this faggot

please laugh at him everybody

laugh at him

Well that's something you'd expect from someone who got killed by them.
It doesn't indicate change of character.

That's it? Jon seemed to be dead for a few days. That's a pretty cheap price to pay right? It seems very underwhelming, I was hoping Jon would turn into some heartless motherfucker or something like that.

Azor Emilias massive butt cheeks

And then Jon would go North to join the Night's King as Prince of the Land of Always Winter, right?

Azor Kinvara

First for ros and her nice tits

>please laugh

Beric died for like ten times. Jon only once. He just got moody and more emo.

It was the Faceless Men

>How did Johns brain and memory recover?

Jon will have been saved from becoming a robotic zombie like Beric and Catelyn, by warging into Ghost when his brothers of the Nights Watch stabbed his physical body to death.

When Melisandre resurrects his physical body, (and it'll be a surprise accidental resurrection for her, just as it was or Thoros with Beric) his soul will warg from Ghost back into his now living body, leaving him truly alive as he was before.

Based Nikolaj knows what he's talking about.

>Jon comes back to life
>nobody really seems to care all that much, including Jon

He was dead for a lot longer, though. Wonder if that makes a difference.

BasedNikolaj

Gonna go for Jaime's haircut

that would be the most predictable shit ever

did beric change that much after he died SEVERAL TIMES? yes a bit, but his personality hasnt changed much

hes just worn out

You know it to be true

>That's a pretty cheap price to pay right?

True, but he resurrects within 2 minutes after his death. That should make a difference

there has been so little of Jon this season desu, besides the resurrection/execution he's doing absolutely nothing and barely soon

see? even the GODcher acknowledges your shit show's existence

why can't y'all return the favor?

who will wield it now that tommen will die?

You'd think the wildlings would flip their shit, considering their only experience with people returning from the dead has been them trying to murder everyone immediately after.

what's happening in this scene ?

They are big guys

Jon clearly can't warg in the show. D&D have simplified his resurrection and left him normal because the GoT audience likes likeable heroes

Dany's expression is too different, it bothers me

no, beric became an obsessive maniac.

What is with their noses?

This desu. Kit also said this was supposed to be a big season for Jon, which is why he got brought back so early. I'm very underwhelmed.

>there are still book spoilers
oh god

>sigh

AZOR BRONN

It'll be lost when King's Landing goes nuclear.

Well, he didn't lose as much as other resurected people because he's a warg. Consider the wolf as a backup, or a second life if you will, because he has Jons memories and remembers his personality and can thus fill in the blanks from Jons memory loss.

I only assumed that he would be slightly more animal-like after the resurection considering that all his memories and personality he gets back is from the point of a wolf.

>people wonder why jon hasnt changed that much after being resurrected

Beric Dondarrion
Died more than 5 times
Personality hasn't changed, he is just worn out
His looks changed though, which is expected

Jon Snow
Died one time
Hes just worn out a little and maybe shouldn't have killed Olly

>LOL D&D HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH JON

nothing, absolutely nothing

Tommen got molested by the faith.

is this ok?

viulence

>but his personality hasnt changed much
He was a flamboyant knight and loved extravagance. Now he's a PTSD hollowed out soldier, hardly even a man, he's dead inside

Tommen's seventeen. And wimpy enough I'd believe it was consensual.

That is NOT okay.

DELETE THIS

Which I meant with "worn out"

he was killed like 6 times dude

you expect that same exact shit with Jon dying ONE time?

i think that was sent to casterly rock after joffs death.

>Jon seemingly unchanged
>Suddenly Sansa arrives at Castle Black
>He looks at her but completely forgot who she was
>and who
>are you

>It's Saturday
>Slow thread
>All this Jon discussion

Resurrection is probably the shittiest feature in the show. You can bring someone back from the dead without paying an actual price for it. It seems so lame compared to the quality of the rest of the show.

Tommen's Seven Pointed Dildo

great point, not gonna disagree with that

I originally thought hbo wouldnt bring back jon till next season, i thought jon would spend this season warged into ghost and the way his plot ha s progressed this season...... That seems more interesting

Jokes.

This desu.
They could've at least come up with some simple rule, like having to sacrifice someone else in exchange for it.

In the books it's said that only life can pay for life. The show seems to disregard this when convenient.

>that same exact shit with Jon dying ONE time?

Oh yeah he only fucking DIED once. You're really underrating the significance of that. Very hard to just "walk off" being murdered.

Look into how GRRM has treated corpse raising in his works before. He makes the concept of resurrection a lot more fucked up than most other stories

Japes.

who is Mannis?

for you

I've been thinking, the waif and Arya have been dressed fairly similarly. Are we actually looking at the waif here?

>he wanted another season full of nothing
I bet season 5 was your favourite, grand maester

Based fucking Nikolaj.

FUCK OFF LMFAO

Thoros resurrected Beric with just prayer

holy fucking shit kys

"the show seems to disregard this when convenient"

fucking kek

red god works differently

My favorite character this season is Qyburn. Interesting mad scientist type.

nikolaj is best actor
jaime is best character

Based Jon thread

Thank you OP

Faceless dudes assassinated too many mages keeping the volcanoes at bay

Melisandre will probably burn Shireen without Stannis' consent in the books, just to revive Jon.
Basically what Mirri Maz Duur did. She managed to give life to Drogo's body, but his mind was gone. Since Jon probably warged into Ghost, it will work this time.

"red god" doesn't exist.

Though you are right. Fire magic works differently to blood magic.

Kinda makes you wonder about Mel though, who uses blood magic a lot

Shenanigans.

The tv show is irrelevant anyways, but Jon will also return to normal in the book after Melisandre resurrects him.

He's one of the three main characters after all and GRRM isn't going have him be a retarded zombie for the next two books.

Doesn't Arya's shirt here, match the waif's undershirt?