I miss him so much, Sup Forums

I miss him so much, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifmzcVib99s
wcnc.com/sports/olympics/fastest-man-alive-usain-bolt-has-a-soft-spot-for-mascots/298915627
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I kinda liked that little yellow motherfucker...

we've already forgot about your shitty Olympics

but, I'll say this, well done it wasn't actually a disaster. You exceeded expectations, for sure.

It was so kawaii when Usain Bolt won the sprint and the mascotfriend was waiting there to give him a cuddly toy as a present.

It is especially kawaii if you know there is probably a grown-ass hairy man inside that suit.

I miss Vancouvers

or a caramel favela twink

I just love that fucker hopping along towards bolt

BEST MASCOT

Paralympic mascot is great too

cute

>ywn see the real olympics hosted in your country

does not feel v good famalam

wtf guys i am an adult. i shouldn't like this so much.

>His eye is the lens of a camera, filming everything he sees.
Dammit, London.

they look like dildos

Big brother is here

youtube.com/watch?v=ifmzcVib99s

do we even have a city capable of hosting it?

>Those incredible acrobatics
Being a mascot should be an Olympic sport. They could introduce it for Tokyo and have giant spongy anime girls dancing for a medal.

Hey Brazil, how is life down there today? Everyone has probably been leaving. It's got to start to feel depressing.

I am really bummed that Olympics is over. I loved tuning in every day. I am actually watching a rerun of the closing ceremonies right now.

>>Feelssadman

Toronto?

thanks, Ahmed.

cute as fuck

no the op, but the city was dead today & the weather is pretty gloomy and cold.

Wenlock - coolest mascot ever.

they decided against it for economic reasons but in the next 30 years it might happen

Best summer job.

remember when Spain didn't try at all

wtf Greece

My mother wouldn't stop talking about how much she liked Vinicius during the Olympics. Is there anywhere I could buy a stuffed doll for her or that mascot hat with the ears and tails for her birthday that's coming up? The official Rio shop apparently doesn't ship outside Brazil

Nobody remembers you.

snowlets are best

try ebay, people will sell them there for sure

Cute post

Kawaii af desu

This guy was quite popular.

America we need answers

>Atlanta
Explains everything.

Bolt is a furry wcnc.com/sports/olympics/fastest-man-alive-usain-bolt-has-a-soft-spot-for-mascots/298915627

DELETE THIS

HOLY FUCK DELETE THIS

Really makes you think, huh

POOOOOKEMMON

DEL

t-thats a boy plant?

I found the stuffed doll on Aliexpress, pretty cheap.

his name is tom

what was the deleted photo?

that sounds horrible :(

Tom and Vinícius doing adult's stuff

How was the quality? Is it one of those Chinese ones that smell weird?

shame about the weather. rio always seems cool though. there are a lot of people. i'm sure it's still bustling, but maybe just dead in comparison to all the activity the past few weeks

>what is the archive

Quality seems pretty decent - it havent arrived yet. They are selling for 10USD shipped vs. the 30USD I found here in Brazil. I'm buying 4 (2 pairs), this is why I opted to buy from China.

I just looked that website now and I'm willing to buy this for my wife lel

hngggggg

there were very few cars from where i live (south side) to barra. usually there are some choke points of traffic. today there were none. everyone at the mall seemed pretty gloomy too. kinda weird vibe, a mix of relief and melancholy.

Thanks, I'll take a look into it then.

i want to see a loli wearing this qt swimsuit

They shilled the fuck out of this ugly piece of shit throughout all of 1996. If you weren't old enough to remember Atlanta, I envy you.

>mfw my name is Vinícius

kek, sauce?

Quo Vadis?

I really liked the 94 wc mascot, I was 6 at the time and I named my dog the same name, Striker

Is that a common Brazilian name?

pretty common name for people born on late 80s/early 90s

i mean on the pic

Now you mentioned that, my name is Marcus Vinicius and I dated a girl named Lygia. When I watched the film i was like wtf

They were named after Vinícius de Moraes and Antônio (Tom) Jobim, the composers of the song "Girl from Ipanema"

jesus christ

I will not post my ID here, but i was named after Vinicius de Moraes (inspiration for the mascot) whose name was Marcus Vinicius.

i wanted a source on the pic of the mascot...

kek found on google images

Makes sense, I think in America some names have origins like that too

They made some coins themed after the games so the mascot was probably visiting the coins factory. Maybe you can try to search for tags like "casa da moeda" "Vinicius" "Olimpíadas"

Brazil will go down as having the best mascot.

kawaii desu uguuu~ OwO

makes me sick that we will be remembered for having objectively the most disgusting trash mascots in the history of ALL sporting events desu

Not true, I still remember how amusing it was to watch Wenlock dance in the background of the distance track events

introducing the GOAT mascot

I've stumbled with a lot of Vinicius/Tom stuffed toys on the mall today. R$ 99.90 each (about 30 dollars)

This is the only this I remember from 2004

Best mascots ever, have them on my McDonalds glass.

Also went out today (mayor declared a holiday here in Rio to let everyone leave the city peacefully) and it looked like ash wednesday. People were pretty gloomy and the weather didn't help too.

And the best Olympic cauldron

Vinicius is a pretty ordinary name here, I know about five or six myself. Tom is kinda uncommon but still a "normal" name.

How many Joãos do you know?

it was good mascot です

Not them, but a lot

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSS

Tom is not a proper name, bro, it is a nickname for Antônio

all this time i thought it was for the next one, not this one

About five or six if you include composites like "João Pedro", "João Paulo" and shit like this...

I usually met Tony or Toninho...

t.Vincius Barbosa

that's about the best I can offer, too
glad they're over, nothing left now but the Zika legacy

My brother and grandfather are called João.