Best league in the world

>best league in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHeXQyCPiI
telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/19/la-liga-clubs-to-be-fined-if-empty-seats-appear-on-television/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just me and the lads on the pitch haha

what kind of stupid fucking clock is that holy shit

>spaghetti fc vs hoof city

there's your problem mate

>Giroud
what else?

Friendly reminder if you watch any match not involving Bayern, Barca or Atletico de madrid you are watching an inferior standard of the game, and that's the same reason most of us don't watch womens football, think about it.

hoof city, kek

Best league in the world la

we joke all we want, but epl really is technically and tactically impoverished

I think most people actually know it, but many are resisting admitting it

>best """sport""" in the world

>buttfumble

>saggy balls
>ads

literally no one is claiming that the Premiere League is the best in the world

we can pretty much say that La Liga is way ahead of the PL since their tier 2 mid table teams win the Europa League and slap the shit out of English Teams even with their massive TV deal

>using Giroud as your baseline
That's your problem

It was just an english banter, lads. just a banter to mess with the coach. players from both teams were involved.

I assumed this was OPs gif. Kek

>people unironically rate Girshit over Benzema

All fun and games until you break someone's leg.

Post moar

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Premier"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" League

Does anyone have the fedora tipping? kek

>Quads

Everytime I see gifs like these I notice something different. this is perfect.

fuck

God my sides.... what was he thinking?

Did he actually concede after this?

Didn't concede. I actually respect this one from Jones, he put everything on the line to prevent a goal, even tipped for the ladies in the process. Truly deserving of the title "Englands Brave Phil Jones".

>my precioussss

he problaby fell down and still managed to save the play. by the way the striker hit the ball there, I dont think he scored. it probably went directly to the goalkeeper. this is an ugly, but nice effort play right there. never give up on the play, lads.

Simon Pegg is mad af

holy fucking kek

see. soccer could be good.

>i hope that guy on the right having the stroke is ok :/

>even tipped for the ladies

Leaf, that was a good one.

But it is very fun to watch because all teams are the same crap, no matter how much money they waste in meme players. A close competition of shitty teams.

yeah because its so much better watching Real or Barca smash Cannon Fodder FC 6-0 every week

although pretty funny, it was actually pretty brave and good defending all things considered.

The ball went out of play off Giroud, so a goal kick for United

>A mediocre United beats Bloudemouth 0-3
BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD LA
>Madrid (a top 4 team in europe)beats Sociedad that has beaten Barcelona before 0-3
Fucking canon fodder la. This doesnt happen in the EPL la
>Goals scored this week in the EPL
>Goals scored this week in la liga

You now remember this Aaron Ramsey goal on his weaker foot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHeXQyCPiI

Has anyone got a webm of Stuani's BLOOT?

fucking delete this. it wasn't so long ago that English teams were winning the CL.

La Liga is much better than the EPL and that's a fact since a long time.

I don't even know how you fuck up that bad, you'd put money on an amateur to score that

>Atletico de Madrid
>Cucked by Las Palmas
kek

Alavés m8. Las palmas cucked Valencia

20 goals scored by Barca
19 goals by Real Madrid
1 goal by Atletico

Based Janmaat

Now i´m sure that you are an expert in La Liga.

Sevilla 6 - Español 4

it was a joke manuel lighten up a bit, you should be feeling all cheerful at this time of day with your afternoon nap coming up

You're the Halal fan who's been spamming goatsensio all over here aren't you?

An awful joke. I miss the good english humor.

>england football
MY FUCKING SIDES

Yep it´s me. Marca pays me very well for that job.

Imagine how easy you're to detect. It's going to be a hard year for you m8, you should probably go back to FC.

I´m gonna stay here as long as they pay me. It´s such an easy job praising a Goat player .

He is trolling I am the Halal fan that has been paid by Marca

Keep off your dirty hands from my precious money Jordi.

I just want your shekels osti

>Spanish """"''""'''''''''''''''''''"""'"'''''''''''''defending"""""""""'"""""''''''''''''"""""'''''''''''''''''''''''

You mean 'humour'? You must be getting tired to make such a simple spelling error. It's nappy time lad.

delet pls

Irish tv channel

That's the best stream I had when I made the webm a year or so ago

Ekstraklasa > Premier League

>those few years where the semis were made up of 3 English teams and one other team
Those were the days

Hoping Nikolic joins Hull, I think he will do well in the "premier" league.

Thank you Kiwifriend, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

>Hoping Nikolic joins Hull
pls no
At least not now. Let the laddie play in CL and prove himself being better than Hull-level.

I mean I don't really want him to leave either, I like watching him occasionally in the Ekstraklasa, but I would also like to see how well he'd do against teams like Arsenal with their invincible cb pairing of Chambers and Holding.

Meh, Chelsea were objectively crap and even United didn't look good winning it

This. It was just a period were Buyenr and Madrid were weak as fuck. When both fielded a decent team the EPL teams were consistently stomped

Drop Chambo and introduce the Bielik and I'm sold (sort of).

Oh and I just learned that apparently Napoli would like to have Nikolić too.
Jesus.

>why can't we play eibar every week?

If Messi was in the EPL would do it every weekend

He would probably have a broken leg by Christmas as someone would just crunch tackle him to get him to stop

No he wouldn't.

Should have been an Arsenal free kick

Yes he would family

Based undercover Scholesy not even bothered

These are so amazing. They should have 20 cameras on the fans at moments like this. Imagine all the great reactions that have gone unnoticed

a brave strong english lad would break his leg

He does it against your top teams in the CL I doubt that Middlebourgh would be much of a challenge la

idk, didnt seem that dangerous. i mean its only giroud

it's fucking girpoo m8

of course he didn't

>most competitive
>most watched
>new tv deals
>more than 3 big clubs
>most expensive transfer ever in
>most expensive transfer out
>bottom half and second tier teams have more history than top clubs in other countries
>some of the best players in history
>almost all the top strikers on the planet
>pep, klopp, wenger, jose, conte, koeman, benitez, di matteo, claudio
>fucking CL winners in the championship

England is the GOAT league. Simple.

are you trying to desperately convince yourself? Well, if so, don´t look for the european trophies in the last years.

Then why is La Liga handing out fins to teams for showing empty seats on stadiums? Meanwhile EPL has years waiting list to get there.

Even here, where no one cares about football, it's all about EPL and no one actually cares about La Liga beyond Real Madrid or Barcelona.

>most expensive transfer ever in
Not to be proud to fall for the Pogba meme
>>most expensive transfer out
Contradicts your first statement la
>>bottom half and second tier teams have more history than top clubs in other countries
Lel maybe at winning mickey mouse trophies
>>some of the best players in history
Best, C.Ronaldo and really stop counting. Only second tier players like Bergkamp or Henry
>>almost all the top strikers on the planet
Literally none except Agüero.

Fines*

And there's the link: telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/19/la-liga-clubs-to-be-fined-if-empty-seats-appear-on-television/

Truth is, no one actually cares about La Liga.

>woy in the far left

you've never noticed this before but rising man also has a rising wife who rises to the left of him behind the racist man

The three best footballers who played in the EPL recently:

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Gareth Bale.

Suarez.

Where are they now?

scoring for fun in a two-team league against teams no one has ever heard of like real costa del sol and athletico magaluf.