/bet/ - /bet/ - /bet/

>Viriato edition
In a time of such threats, we need to remember Viriato, who bravely repelled the Romans and only fell victim of traitors

>FAQ and abbreviations and helpful links
pastebin.com/FSvbhnAi

>How to set up fresh 365s
imgur.com/U8n8I16

>/bet/ Advice
imgur.com/a/NcRrI

>/bet/ approved spreadsheet for tracking your bets
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

>Essential Reading
pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv

>Trading
pastebin.com/XE11wzYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHhND-BkWdk
strawpoll.me/11057433
uefa.com/womenschampionsleague/season=2017/matches/live/day=1/session=1/match=2020194/index.html#matchinfotab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous Previous Previous Previous

LOVE Portuguese threads

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=VHhND-BkWdk

this las palmas defense is making me sweat like a pig

gtfo need that valecia win
lezzz goooooo

ACTUAL NEW THREAD

Been moved to /biz/ lads

draw still works for me but its the best I can give you

QUICK post the size of your medium stake AND the best haircut you could get with it

>2016
>paying for a haircut

£100, ask for Larry at Hershesons, if he's not too busy cutting David Gandy's hair pmsl

£5

PLEASE lend me your rt3 winnings

>Implying I have hair

>Threads on different boards
Feels like parents divorcing all over again desu. Should I go to /biz/ on weekends?

/biz/ to tinderpost, Sup Forums for actual /bet/ related posting

i think hass should make tinder treads on r9k
PSML

Keep Viriato in your minds, lids.

Now, what am I missing in the Monaco x Villarreal match? Monaco is @ 2.5 but Villarreal lost at home, is dire in general and is missing a few midfielders and last season's two top scorers (same as 1st hand). Also, the coach is pretty good.
Can someone tell me about the first game, was Monaco that lucky?

This

valencia score ffs
and send this actor goalie off pitch

>he's not on under 6.5
Why do you not follow my tips?
PLEASE pay debnts

Need 1 corner in the Valencia game, a new house for next semester and to go back in time to cash out before Mouscron conceded pmsl

villarreal did dominate on the first half with a few chances but ran out of steam on the 2nd I suspect it will be more of the same but villarreal couldnt even win against grenada they're JUST tier atm

feeling incredibly smug with my las palmas +0.75

FML

Literally down to 25 quid after the Valencia loss fmd

really unlucky on villareal, played way better and waaay more pressure this is just insane
lost my payroll today fuk this
all i have is a acca of 2€ on first day of bundesliga

>a new house for next semester
same here lid, v v worried

I start Monday. Refreshed at the exact moment a place went up today and managed to get the first call in so I have a viewing tomorrow and will likely take it. Horrible ordeal though

>no Valencia corner
zzz

Fuck off nigger

>american banter
pic related your fridge

lads I have v long curly hair, and I like it. However, I have a friend who works in the beauty industry, and she thinks that I should cut it and start over so it can grow healthily. Shes probably right but Im scared to take the plunge. If I was to cut it, it'd be a buzz.

Also, should I go to a hairdressers for a buzz, or do it myself?

Think a buzzcut would be £30 max even for a good place

not worth it to get a buzz, depending on how long it is you could cut it in half and you'll get the same results. if your haircare regime isnt on point then your hair will look shit either way
Also, what to fucking bet lids?

>Sargents Party Pack
Would eat in the dark alone, crying, erect

>tfw no cute Soham to spoon with on humid summer nights
life is suffering lads

>fake bookcases
every time

Soham lost it all

WTB?

can't see anything on, let alone a good thing to beton

post hair. Curly hair expert here

Weekdays=Shit. Do something productive if you can find anything.

>the state of your hair
>expert

Saw this on twitter and I am very curious about /bet/'s answer

strawpoll.me/11057433
strawpoll.me/11057433
strawpoll.me/11057433

Win win situation desu

>87.5% chance of lifer changing sum of money
>12.5% chance of ending my suffering
100% chance I spin

+EV all the time babby

If it's death in this instant then I don't spin

If it's death whenever I want to it's probably the best option of them all

No because I will earn millions anyway and dont want to risk death as our life is the most valuable thing we have in this world.

Bet365 is not providing markets for the futsal women's Copa Libertadores

I missed going to Chile for this

Confirmed? Because I've seen them add games super late before, sometimes just an hour or two before.

I checked as some matches were being played and didn't see anything

Maybe it's like the South American tournament from last year, they mispriced several matches the first couple days then removed the tournament altogether

Need explanation.

I put $6.65 on Santamarina DnB on the Santamarina vs Boca Juniors match. The match just ended 1-2 so I lost the bet (as usual), yet just then I saw that I could still cash out $6.11 and did so successfully. Why could I cash out on a bet that lost?

Glitch in the system probably. Leave the money there. They might take it back.

Dead

I am 100% a proponent of not doing anything gambling related online. I think it is all a scam.

Just like it has been shown time and again that online poker is rigged and a scam, so too will online sports betting.

Post best/worst rball

would be neat if the game time was something like 742:23

Пoпaны, ecть чё нa cёдня бля?

Sports betting is 'rigged' this way:

Bookies estimate that the chances of a coin landing head or tails is 50% each, so they estimate that a price of 2 will be at evens (you win one and you lose one, then you're at the same step)

After this they use a margin for profit, let's say setting both sides of the coin at 1.8. This time if you bet twice, win and lose (remember the 50% chances), you lost 0.2 to the bookies

This is the way they make money: increasing the chances of estimating the probabilities correctly. For example even if they misprice heads/tails at 1.66/2 they'll still make profit over time, the margin has their back.

Yet there will be some times when they'll price a coin landing heads at 4 and tails at 1.1. You should always bet on heads in this case. Even if it ends up losing it's a good bet, because at 50% chances of winning, you'll end up winning over time.

The thing here is that you almost exclusively bet on properly priced stuff, be it mainstream, soccerway stuff, rball, or accas -which multiplies the potential profit ALSO multiplying the error margin and increasing the range of profit on their end, making it actually lose value

tl;dr: stop being a muggy shit mate

Today is the day you all end UAC.

Wtb

I say that almost every day but it's the exact opposite. What makes you think this will be true?

You just gotta have faith. Work harder, bet smarter. you can do this user.

nothing right now.

impossible, dont have any money left to turn into more money

Why are you still here pmsl

NEED a donation, please. Someone surely made money on my cricket tips

i get more money to lose in a few days

Thai Nyugen -1 for Refund min, Was gonna say Olimpia but they already scored pmsl.

>gambling with your NEET bux
baka senpai

Got my paycheck.
Time to gamble.

Has the line for Ramat Hasharon gone too far?

not really neet bux, rental income from an inherited house

Was going to tip ZNK SW, and then -1 but idk now

There's a Poland Italy 40 minute match going on and currently 19 mins in. What's the bet for it?

SW is there now.

PLEASE put a fiver on for me

Thx

Worried about this massive drift, I only got on SW myself @1.72, then saw the line go to -1.5 and within 5 minutes SW went to 1.8 pmsl.

Same, down ... down to my last £20, bankroll falling faster than the twin towers pmsl

Make sure mum doesn't open your post and check your bank statements

Come on m8, I put almost everything (a tiny amount honestly) on this.

You will never profit until you change your leftist ideology. All successful gamblers are capitalists.

>sw now at 1.04

huh

>This drift

v v worried for you tbqh, thinking of taking the +

>womens champions league
spending day outside

Odds above evens now
Worried.

fmd i'm already on this, +1.5 handi. just got on SW as well since i trust your judgement more. 1-0 would be WORLD

They started well but the last few minutes have been mostly Ramat. Anyone got a stream? Been following updates on the uefa site.
>this post

Odds @ 2.2 now for sw

Pmsl overs was a quick way to make $3, but only 10 minutes left so not sure if it's worth it anymore. It'll mean nothing if this chink team doesn't win however.

Imagine losing 50% of your roll on REMAIN cause your lefty professor said its racist to vote LEAVE. PMSL.

lads am I looking at the wrong game?

Despite all the DA's Ramat haven't really been producing anything, seems like Sarajevo are getting all the chances still. Need hold until the second half desu
uefa.com/womenschampionsleague/season=2017/matches/live/day=1/session=1/match=2020194/index.html#matchinfotab

You're making me think I'm in the wrong

yes, znk sfk 2000, currently in-play

ah I see, you guys are right, Basi just tagged the game wrong as ZNK Pomurje (W) - Vllaznia (W)

went marge on o5.5 fh olympia

>wanted o3.5fh in the cluj game
>didnt have money to bet
such a cruel world

parnu jk +1.75 is the bet from here

66666 pmsl

-1.75 it is

J
U
S H R E W D
G
E

Was on o4 GL @ evens myself. Put a fart on o5.5 as well.

had i not backed shirak yesterday and went with tottenham instead as originally planned id be UAC by now. crying