Films that hit you hard

Films that hit you hard

This movie is like the EU in a couple of years. Better Brexit and join USA freedom

This not even kidding

>Celestial music starts playing

Yeah it was a gimmicky and pandering movie, but the stuff with him dealing with his parents being divorced and having to go through some asshole step-dads hit close to home.

Like we're not headed in the same fucking direction...

For some reason that film left me feeling very unsettled for a while. Fuckin love it though.

it's just so beautiful and sad

>It's a 'flying dream with your lost love' scene

>t. 15 year old American

Hi Europoor. How are those vibrantly diverse refugees and EU-wide hatespeech laws treating you?

>BUM
>BUM BUM
>tst

thanks for confirming my suspicions

The last 20 minutes of the world of kanako had me fighting back bitch tears. After the movie I felt like a wreck. Love the movie though.

Confirming what suspicion? I'm a 24 year old American who is living a much happier and freer life than yourself, cucky.

>literally surrenders to a kenyan muslim for 8 years
>calls other people cuck

wew lad

This

>mfw we're getting a Donald Trump presidency soon
>mfw you guys are getting a Muslim mayor of your capital city and more Rotherhams

desu i was crying so hard it started to hurt. think it was because i was trying to hide it.

>Eurotards calling anyone cucks

The system of cuckoldry currently present in the US was refined and perfected first in the EU. You probably surrender yourself and your wife's son to your new muslim neighbors nightly

movie?

DELETE THIS

>the restaurant scene

This happened to my unit. We all starting falling apart, for one month in 2005 our unit had more drug-use (soldiers failing drug tests) than any other battalion in the army.

what kind of drugs?

You can get pretty good DUDEWEED and opium "over there" according to some of my friends who were in the military. Maybe his unit was chasing the dragon.

fuck man i've watched song of the sea twice, once on a plane where i was biting back tears the whole time listening to the last song

the next time i watched it i was alone and actually started bawling

10/10 movie, absolute masterpiece

when i was in the navy, we had guys who built a methlab in the barracks. got investigated by NCIS and everything.

Mostly weed. But we had morphine, coke and even heroin in the barracks at times as well. One thing I'll never forget is when our NCOs started to crack -

We had this prior Marine Corps Staff Sergeant who was really loved by all the soldiers. A really tough but fair guy who had a reputation of keeping us from having to do some of the total BS orders from battalion command. Well one friday afternoon an hour after we got dismissed for the weekend he just shows up in the barracks (he's a married man). Walks into one of the party rooms, sits down on the couch doesn't say a word and snorts a line off of the coffee table in front of him. Then leaves.

It was a fucking depressing time. I can't even explain it. Morale was just absolute rock-bottom.

So I'm assuming I shouldn't enlist right now huh?

Here's the truth that no one will tell you. You have a 50/50 chance of getting some total nut-job NCO or commissioned officer as your supervisor. And what he says you to do are bound by federal law to obey.

Even if you pick some comfy job you still run that chance of having a complete psychopath running your life. But the overall experience you get from being the military life can't be properly explained. You will have 5 times the self-confidence that your average civilian will have. And getting paid to be a professional warrior and shoot things/blow things up is a pretty great feeling.

The reality is that military life is 80% redundant government bullshit and 20% actual training/asskicking. Honestly, I'd say go for it, just aim for a job like satellite communications or something.

You sound like a juvenile, stunted faggot.

LOL the democrats have the nation by the neck and walking straight into slavery to the chinese.

>There would be no eulogy for Bob

not him, but why must you be so rude.

Is that shopped?

It's not rude to be rude towards rude things. It's rude not to be rude towards things that one ought to be rude towards.

The time I got hit with a Space Jam DVD. Man that film hit me HARD haha!

what do you think you fucking moron

I hope you don't actually believe that.
That's some tumblr tier logic when they throw eggs at Trump supporters.

Good Will Hunting and American History X.

I just put a photo of a turtle xD

nope its at the 49 min point

no

yes, here is the real version.

Why shouldn't things that are bad be called bad?

blue valentine
overrated tbqh

why does Sup Forums have to run every slightly funny thing into the ground and kill it?

You guys are lucky Baneposting is eternal.

>the scene with the wolf

;_;7

literally cry every time

>USA freedom
Oxymoron, tbqh.

This

>That soundtrack
Muh dick

This.
>The Fountain
>The Fall

take that back

Literally the only film that really shocked me, it's been like 6 months since i watched it and i'm still thinking about it. That build up to that fucking ending so unexpected it was amazing.

In my opinion one of the best films ever made.

This killed me

More liberal solipsism

meems

Literal edgy muh no plot bullshit. I haven't even seen it and i know it's a load of BS

Movie?
pls

>Guy acts like a selfish dumbshit the entire movie.
>People are somehow sad when his wife leaves him.

W O W

Children of men i think, good movie.

every single time I watch this movie I cry and I've probably seen it at least a dozen times

The national symphony orchestra of Ireland are doing a showing of the film with them performing the music live, really tempted to go

>Jamal tries to pretend his country isn't ran and overran by shitskins and SJWs
classic

the feels were uncontrollable

>life is beautiful
>edgy

so edgy pretty much means anything even slightly outside your comfort zone, ie anything other than trash catered to the lowest common denominator
btw I haven't seen this movie and I'm not defending mallick, I just think you're a shithead

Goddamn. At some point in your life, you just might have to settle instead of getting what you want.

Man I LOVE i mean i LOVE this movei its pretty good an thortprovoking i got the film but wach it olmost evberyday ahahahhahaha niggehsgs

why are you on this forum now and not watching Tree of Life?

you should log out and pop in the blu ray

Dude go easy okay my mom committed suicide today i'm pretty pissed off at the minute you DO NOT want to fuck with me right now man i swear i'm so mad i could just burst out of your fucking screen and choke you right now i swear to god man just go to another board or something you want nothing to do with me right now

Thus film is secretly a horror movie, just out of frame in every scene you can feel death lurking

>The Tree of Life
>edgy
holy shit what the fuck

that movie is amazing.

James Gray is one of the very best currently making movies

good call

the scene with them making out in bed as Watts repeats "I'm in love with you" is one of the most moving things I've ever seen

>why are you on this forum
I'm severely depressed so I only do things that are absolutely nothing, like browse Sup Forums, play tekken 3, workout and watch stupid trash
>not watching Tree of Life
I'm severely depressed so I don't watch movies or listen to music anymore, occasionally I read books but it's only once in a blue moon

>Hasn't seen the movie.
>Just assumes the dominant theme is life is beautiful.

The film may not be "edgy" but it tries really hard to be deep without actually being profound (a.k.a. pretentious).

Kek.

Just popping back in to say that making a qualitative, definitive assessment of a phenomenon is literally the opposite of solipsism.

You also seem to be preoccupied with 'liberals'.

you called it edgy, not pretentious

I need to watch this again. Either I'm retarded or was just too drunk because I found it confusing

kys yourself like your ma

What a childish thing to believe.

Have you ever heard the saying that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind?

>You
>There is only one person on 4chins/tv/

user plz

That one scene