So wtf ever happened to this chimp? she was like the biggest olympic gymnast hopeful star from london 2012...

So wtf ever happened to this chimp? she was like the biggest olympic gymnast hopeful star from london 2012. An inspiration to other niggress gymnasts.

But what happened? She only received one medal and it wasn't even by her own efforts but an over all team medal. what a disgrace.

She was btfo by her own team mate. a shorter chimpier uglier manlet at that. How can she ever show her face in public again?

The overhyped lead in gymnastics here never wins the medals.

>racism
>2016

chimp detected

She and Kocian had no business in Rio

Go back to Sup Forums youfucking cancer.

She got too old.

You can't menstruate or go through puberty to be a world class gymast

shut up chimp

this has reminded me how ugly niggers can be.

The beauties in track and field are truly a miracle.

Why are you so upset? Did a black guy shag your girlfriend or something?

only teenagers are competitive in women's gymnastics due to the nature of the events

> THIS
> better looking than Biles

Simone Biles is cute in a strange way while this chick is just ugly

how can one man have such poor taste?
Biles makes me want to vomit everytime i see her

If you want to honestly know, both her parents are terrible people and are using her to make money. Her dad came to see her at 16 after not ever contacting her for 2 and a half years.
She's probably a little fucked in the head now since she randomly fired her coach Chow 2 years ago, who helped her win gold in 2012 and was Shawn Johnson's coach. I feel a little bad for her.

>she randomly fired her coach Chow 2 years ago

more insight on this please. Like to replace him with who first of all.

Why do people pretend the other nigger doesn't dope?

She decided to get a new coach 2 years ago. In gymnastics, most successful gymnasts usually use the same coach for like 10+ years, so picking up a new coach rarely works well.
It was for some guy named Christian, but that's not anyone truly well known as an elite level coach.

i guess they're both out of a job now.

What happened to this one?

>second in 2015 World Championships Individual All-Around, behind Simone "GOAT" Biles
>third best overall score in all-around qualification
she had a poor Olympics, true, but Gabby deserved to be there

And for a gymnast to go to multiple Olympics in this day and age is an accomplishment in itself

Gymnasts these days get one or two at the most Olympics to compete at their highest level.

the sport heavily favors youth. Which makes it even more amazing that Raisman did so well. She capitalized well on her 2012 fame

She's my new gf.

The same reason people pretend Phelps and Ledecky don't dope. Because they're winners.

meant to link

Oksana :3

>implying pugs aren't cute

theyre not

>current year
what an abhorrent post

Gymnasts lose a shitload of flexibility from their mid-teens into their early twenties so they really only get one Olympics to shine, maybe two if they're born at a favorable time in regards to the age cut off.

>theyre not

Female gymnasts are done after one olympics. That flexibility disappears surprisingly quick. Hence why china sends 12 year-olds.

to be fair people were calling Biles an all time great since the world championships in 2013, there was no expectation for douglas to be better

Biles is the best in the world and has been for a couple of years. The story is that Raisman improved enough to steal Gabby's spot and get the silver.

Didn't Kocian win an individual medal tho?

Her massive chin finished devouring her face

don't use logic with retards

yep, silver in the Uneven Bars

Gabby was also a medal favorite in that, but she fucked up her routine ;_;

biles looks like a black hobbit pepe

womens gymnastics is a teenager sport, when you come back even in your early twenties you are done status, look at that interview with how biles said she calls raisman grandma.

biles will be in tokyo probably but she won't do half the shit she did in rio

>biles will be in tokyo probably but she won't do half the shit she did in rio

so she'll be worthless like Gabby Douglas while another younger prodigy nigress takes her place?

tokyo is when our girl melts the world's heart

>Biles
>uglier

>tfw they're 24.

hey op, you could do much better work to get trump elected anywhere but here. you actually think you are reaching voters?