What music have you been recently getting into and enjoying?

what music have you been recently getting into and enjoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0IpwtkpX7w
youtube.com/watch?v=nFeF_yFtssk
youtube.com/watch?v=mdgSWi6Ol38
youtube.com/watch?v=_QpTjz9hrYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good music

a few good record labels

A lot of old surf rock and trap you probably don't care about

>tfw thinking about a girl you love and listening to Electric Groove by Lazerhawk

lots of dream pop / shoegaze and some obscure techno / house releases.

mainly some blues and a little dungeon synth

Krautrock and 70's garage rock

Sunflower and Surfs Up

Freescha is wild, makes me feel nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0IpwtkpX7w

So Far Away is one of my favorite songs of all time, very nostalgic feeling to it. Lazerhawk is great.
>a little dungeon synth

Nice, which albums?

Well I've never listened to Mortiis so that and then Chaucerian Myth were new discoveries to me

Krautrock

This minus Surfs up. I ""Discovered"" The Beach Boys a week ago and have been listening to a bunch of their albums. Of course starting with Pet Sounds onto one of the versions of Smile and then onto Sunflower. Not something I would usually listen to but I'm really enjoying them.

Ragtime.

I mean, just LISTEN TO IT.

It just makes me want to imagine myself in an 1890s style bar fight, gloves and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFeF_yFtssk

>Freescha
Thanks for sharing this
reminds me of Boards of Canada

Fucking amazing discovery I just made. Listen to Boards of Canada if you havent you'll like it. i'm sure you've heard of them. I bet you can recommend to me more music than in could recommend to you. know any similar musics?

You don't sound that drunk.

some suicideboys and RHCP

I love Boards of Canada, and have been looking for something similar, but with no success. Have you listened to A Few Old Tunes by BoC? It's my favorite from them, but not as many people know about it as they should. Check out:

Sandcity - Motor Circles
Monoton - Blau
Tomorrow’s Achievements: Parry Music Library 1976-86

A Few Old Tunes has some really good stuff in there. I thought it'd be hard to get into because it was their earlier stuff but its BEAUTIFUL

imma check out those recs right now

>Sandcity - Motor Circles
Listening to this first and this is a fucking goood rec

warm analog sounds give me such a broner

i've been recording arpeggio loops set to randomize while i sleep and then listening to them throughout the day for culinary inspiration

Hope you enjoy them. I love early Boards of Canada, so playful and nostalgic. I'd kill for the ability to listen to Acid Memories or any of their early EP's, but I guess they haven't released those for a reason.
>warm analog sounds give me such a broner
Same, hope you enjoy it.
Holy fuck that's patrician.

Check out Marumari, he's like BoC except juicier.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdgSWi6Ol38
youtube.com/watch?v=_QpTjz9hrYo

>chartruese metallic_400x400px.jpg
that's fucking artsy, bro