Why do normal fags do this ?

deadspin.com/oregon-fan-gets-ohio-state-tattoo-to-settle-bet-looks-1680961313

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUXw7Mn9KYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High stakes m8

I wonder if they regret it.

Anyone here made a tattoo bet ?

good on him for keeping his end of the bet.

>oregon fan
>ohio state tattoo
>he actually went to south dakota state and was a dropout after few months

How do you know that ?

Go Buckeyes!

Yes I made a bet if wisco won against Kentucky I'd get bucky tatted on my ass. Needless to say Kentucky won by 1 point

Typical american behaviour.

Nice; how did you know the loser; did they go through with it ?

He didn't have to get anything tatted on him. My part of the bet was punishment for a prior bet. I basically parlayed it and got away free.

How the fuck did we lose to VaTech that year?

Wait what punishment is so bad that it would make you agree to get a tat ? Was a friend ?

Yes one of my good childhood friends. We are really shitty to each other. I honestly think the bet was also college sports related.

Was he a big buckeyes fan ? Your team ?

You avoided answering the question.

All it means is that he was dumb enough 1) to make the bet and 2) go through with it.

Now he has to have a tattoo of a team he hates. He probably dies a little inside every time he looks at it.

He's a Wisconsin fan.
I'm a buckeye fan.
Sorry I couldn't remember what bet we had prior to the tattoo bet. I all I know is I lost the first one so I parlayed it with the ncaa championship and raised the stakes to a tattoo.

They're filthy normies

i am honestly impressed a hue even knows about South Dakota or that it has a State University. Also most Oregon fans are trash, that ddnt even go to the school, so go figure

does anyone else think that its not a big deal ?

i could see myself be willing to bet that the loser gets a tat of the winning teams logo on their ass. but i dont have any friends so itll never happen :(

Eh I would have thought atleast one person here would have had a tattoo bet before ?

Judging by his twitter page he's a hillary supporter so he definetely is stupid

You only bet money, all other bets are for faggots

Mr.NoFun detected. Did you enjoy your place piece of bread and glass of water for breakfast today before you went to your accounting job ?

Be honest what bet did you lose ?

youtube.com/watch?v=AUXw7Mn9KYY