OMFG! SOYLENT GREEN IS ________

OMFG! SOYLENT GREEN IS ________

Niggers

I might be remembering wrong but didn't it apparently actually taste really good?

Poop of humins.

Fucking delicious.

it tasted like
>human beans

Eating humans to solve the world hunger is as stupid as using humans to produce electricity.
Humans are not that nutritious. Especially the starving humans.

Using the dead as fertilizers would be far more effective.

But yeah. I know it's more of a allegory of the same sort as modern zombies.

for you.

Bane?

a cheap and delicious vegan alternative to KFC

GROUND UP TRUMP STEAKS

First post best post

blue

cum

This needs a remake

y/n?

>soylent green is cis white males

shit desu

I haven't seen the movie, but I know it's food. So... highly processed?

Nothing needs a fucking remake.

Nothing at all.

Nothing.

Do do do do

>didn't it apparently actually taste really good?

eh, it varies from person to person.

That was soylent cola

BUM BA BUM BUMMM

I wouldnt be happy knowing id been eating nigger flesh.

thats never mentioned specifically, but its insinuated that soylent green was far better than than the other soylents

they say that theres hardly any ariable land left because of global warming, even planktons finished by the time of the movie

only with a female cast

I think it was the most popular version of those soylent wafers shit that passed for food in that society. Somewhat why I think the scene where they were eating that (arguably pathetic) stew and had the look like it was the greatest meal they would ever have. Top tier scene. Too bad the film in general has been memed to death.

That is fair enough, but humans weren't the prominent form of food. It was only that one variation of those shitty generic food rations, and it was more like a supplement. Although cannibalism in general would be a good policy in such a situation as it would provide a relatively abundant food source, but also reduce the population to managable levels so food scarcity isn't as much a problem.

RARE PEPES