Which one is true patrician kino?

Which one is true patrician kino?

Haven't seen Warcraft yet BvS is without a doubt kino and a solid pleb filter at that.

what is kino about warcraft does it feature holes in the wall that look like moby dick or jesus allegories

>gamershit versus capeshit

the only winner here is autism

Well BvS looks professionally made. That's not to say Warcraft isn't.

Based on what people say: Warcraft's Orc CGI is a 10/10 but when it comes to showing the humans, a lot of the sets look cheap and it obvious when they are standing on a green screen set.

there's a murloc in a river and it goes MGGRLLLRRRLLL :)

B&W edition of Warcraft will make it Ultimate Patrician Kino.

honestly what is kino I can accept it with BvS reading that infograms entertained me for the minute it took me to read it but I'm not getting anything from warcraft just fans saying 'dis is le kino'

I mean put some fucking effort into it at least with BvS stuff that had some genuine interesting stuff to say but where is that for warcraft? no where to be seen probably because the movie really is as vapid as people say

kino fast becoming a buzzword applied to any mediocre movie that is panned

According to fat nerds in denial, that is.

Both are shit.

The only reason to like either of this is because you are either a virgin videogame nerd or a contrarian.

>he thinks turning the color saturation down makes it a black and white film.

babby needs to go to camera school

BvS: First Act awesome, Second Act muffled, Third Act weak

WC: First Act weak, Seond Act bretty good, Third Act awesome

WC has a lot of references to Highlander. If you liked Highlander, you'll like it.

BvS has religious metaphors and Batfleck. Nice KGBeast sub villain. Weak main villains.

>contrarian

so highlander references = kino?

In general yeah... it kinda does?

Don't try to get technical with out actually laying down any thing to base your memeshit on.

Oh, that's right, 10 DCfags and a few nerds like those movies.
Totally changes everything.

the difference between monochromatic cameras and colour cameras is day 1 film school stuff.

I could get technical with you but I havent got a spare week to spoonfeed your simple minded ass.

but yeah, turn the color down. thats pure kiino.

Sorry pham, but Warcraft is just at the same level, if not better than BvS.

Haven't seen WC but BvS is true patrician kino.

I don't think anyone who unironically watches superhero flicks gets to decide what's patrician.

kek

What does kino even mean?