youtube.com/watch?v=-1c-gNP_KRM
youtube.com/watch?v=0yyYx4B8N60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=k2HFehg2BfY

>not anymore
;_;
>youtube.com/watch?v=k2HFehg2BfY
I listened to this just the other day actually. Really good stuff. I hear that Bedwetter/LUM release is also quite good depressioncore so definitely giving that a listen soon.

what is that friendzone record
solace and bedwetter vol 1 are the two records that most accurately paint the picture of depression ive heard

kinda cloudy trappy instrumental hip-hop

good stuff but nothing too good

>ignorance is bliss until the day
>the things you ignored all come into focus
feelsbadman

WHYYYYYYY
WOOOOORK
HARD ALL DAY

my favorite song on that album desu

I only just got round to listening to it
been a fan of Ugly Mane for a while, Bedwetter is good, but could be longer and the instrumentals are good but seem unfinished sort of, not fully thought out, though the lyrical tracks are great
reppin jandek on Haze of Interference
same thing everyone else has said desu

idk
youtube.com/watch?v=m9CuZD69pJ8

You got an opinion on Uneven Compromise? It's one of my favorite releases of all time desu.

sad news about james from friendzone
youtube.com/watch?v=NQSMkMu0r7c

'blue organ' from that kevin mcphee ep was a tune
youtube.com/watch?v=mHgcMC7T3lE
youtube.com/watch?v=-1c-gNP_KRM

is the little ugly man doing his take on depression true to form through satire behind a veil of gangster rap stereotypes?

i am anime girl

interesting imagery, got dat signature textured unnerving synth on repeat on the first part
dynamic beats on second part, brutally realistic and self conscious lyrics, kinda depressing themes and story and feeling of helplessness

blend of both on the last few minutes, rising then descending, quite warped and demented, like an instrumental vignette

it's good

no I've never been here what do i do

same

its like oblivion access, more actual travis miller and much less persona. i personally like that side of him much more, though i can see why some people cant take the intimate self-danger.

>sad news about james
wait did he die or something

I haven't looked up anything about the group what happened
>'blue organ' from that kevin mcphee ep was a tune
hell yeah
>youtube.com/watch?v=mHgcMC7T3lE
decent tune

nothing I really like too much
>youtube.com/watch?v=-1c-gNP_KRM
this is pretty bangin'

thanks as always tune mon

btw, if you haven't checked out Delroy Edwards' Can U Get With, I recommend it
h-hey there
can't help u there sorry

idk what that sounds like i swore off listening to him ever again in 2012, im gonna guess he's now like a more serious yak ballz

died the other day outta nowhere only in his twenties :/
yeah delroy is cool, good person, have you checked out his album from last year? it's a real cali movie, no real sound to pin down tho it's nothing like can u get with

>died the other day outta nowhere only in his twenties :/
damn I'd only listened to Friendzone for the first time yesterday

R.I.P,
>yeah delroy is cool, good person, have you checked out his album from last year? it's a real cali movie, no real sound to pin down tho it's nothing like can u get with
ye I've definitely gotta check it out

Delroy's got a cool sound desu

ace producer

youtube.com/watch?v=0yyYx4B8N60

while still quality their stuff probably isn't so exciting thesedays but at the time it was something new and a lot more quality than the other mishka nyc wave shit, of course it quickly got run into the ground by hacks but that's music

avalanches, mouth moods and matrix 5 are not good

Nice, what do you think about that u ba than album? Check out main attrakionz - perfekt skies and their other song called chuch if you liked that friendzone album.

good stuff