Where do all of you get money to travel to other countries?

Where do all of you get money to travel to other countries?

It's not as expensive as you think probably

work

someone has too

no student loan and healthcare to pay

loan

Work now, as a teen it was from parents partly and summer work partly.

a train ride to the alps costs about 50-80€ and I already own a tent + stuff

it's pretty cheap to travel actually
i can get a two way flight this time of year for basically anywhere in western europe for 500 bucks
i could probably book a hostel for a week for like 400 or so bucks
then maybe 300 for spending money
altogether, im only really looking at spending 1200 for a trip to another continent for a week pham

scholarship money :)

travel around Europe can be cheap if you try

By doing your research and not paying the good goy fees. Travel is cheaper than you think.
Friendly reminder that you earn five times as much flipping burgers than I do. If I can travel, so can you.

I save my new year money bags and birthday money bags given from parents and relatives for trips

it cost 5x more to go to europe though

london to madrid is $30 one way ny to madrid is ~$400 one way if you get a good deal.

>By doing your research and not paying the good goy fees.
What do you mean by this?

Half of Sup Forums doesn't travel as much as you think. Hell, some don't even travel and instead spends their time shitposting about countries they've never been to.

The only ones you can somewhat trust have actually traveled are the richer western European countries like us Nordics, Switzerland etc

>like us Nordics
Jokes on you then, I'm one of those that don't travel (at least not outside of Sweden, Germany, Poland and Norway).
But that's only because I've got better things to spend my spare money on and I find the idea of traveling alone repulsive.

This board is full of richfags, explains why it's so right wing

I work

It costs the same to go to Asia though, and I just got back from Japan a few months ago. No excuses.
Absolutely no travel agents obviously - these are always a horrendous rip off. Spend a shitton of time looking for flights. Try different combinations with open jaw flights on search engines and be flexible with dates. Skyscanner is ok, but ITA Matrix often lets you find better deals more easily. Follow forums and sites listing discounts and error fares. Avoid touristy areas when looking for accommodation (or food), it's often far cheaper to just pay for a 20 minute train ride from some nearby town. Check AirBNB too, it's easy to get far better lodging for cheaper.
And then there are country specific things - free museum entry days, regional discount passes etc. Always look those up and calculate how much you can save.

going to spend £1200+ on flights to easter island

If all the first class people on a plane got into a war with the business class passengers, who would win?

whomever get the support of the economy class people, or has smuggled a weapon on board

daddy money

Boat.

Trick question. First class passengers win because pilot and copilot are priority one first class. They can crash the plane if feel they are being backed into a corner with no other possible exit strategy in sight.

Everybody loses.

>I'm one of those that don't travel
>been to 4 countries

bitch ive only visited spain and it was close to our border

Denmark is small as fuck and we can literally drive to Sweden or Germany in 4-6 hours or so.

Sheikh sugar daddy

My parents of course

A ferry trip to Gdansk cost just 17USD

A train trip to Denmark is 40USD

And a train trip to Stockholm is 90USD ayyyy

Can you share your experience in Japan? I also wanted to go there maybe find internship at summer

I have a job and live frugally. Money I could be spending in cars and properties I'm spending it in travel.