How old you were when you first time saw a real African negro? I am not sure but I think I was about 7

How old you were when you first time saw a real African negro? I am not sure but I think I was about 7.

IRL? 20 and counting yet to see one

you should try leaving your basement while the sun is still up

i dont have a basement

45 and havent seen a finnboi

dont know

cant remember seeing them often when i was a child

12 maybe
he was american too

I don't know. I remember my best friend in first grade at school being an extremely black broad-nosed African, though.
Life was so much better back then.

Don't remember, was probably 6 or so.

>mfw i asked my mom why those brown people look like poop

In first grade, so like 5.

t. grew up in the poor area

Never seen one.

I was on a train with my dad (so his story goes) and one got on the train. I said "Look dad, Frank Bruno!" Who was a famous nehroid boxer at the time

21 no joke they are new here in Chile meme all you want we didn't have African ancestry.

only recently did I see my first dark as the night negro, I had only seen african-americans until then.

I've never seen one in real life.
always in movies and whatnot.

Probably saw one in the hospital where i was born.

How can you guys remember

> so black he can't afford a mirror

Same. I had black cuban teacher back in elementary school.

In primary school when I was 8

First black African was a guy I worked with at a grocery store when I was 19 or so. Nicest guy you'd ever meet. That was 10 years ago, you see a lot more of them nowdays.

Never seen an African American in real life

We had a black american basketball coach during summer colony*

*summer colony is a service offered by sport clubs in which you send your kids there all day during the summer so they can practice all sorts of sports, kinda like a "summer-sports-school"

>be you
>be on almost 40
>be on 4chen
the utter state of you

we have it here too. it is called summer camp.

shit I'm still asleep

Robot
Eliza
Chad
Stacey
Tracey
Tyrone
?

I'm almost 30 and on here as well, what else do you expect me to do all day?

Go to work, drink with your friends, maybe play a game if you have nothing better to do.

>summer camp
I thought kids slept in in those. Do they?

its 10:30AM I am at work

Look after your family?

I've never seen one IRL, sure i've seen mulattoes but I've never seen a "so black it's blue" nigger.

Unless you count movies, dunno then some USA movie

Real African: 17 or 18
Brazilian Black: lel

ah they're not "real" blacks?
then when i was 20, there was this huge american military instructor roaming around. nigga looked like he was straight out of Predator movie

They're real blacks, the dude I referred as real African was an African imigrant.

17, when I went to watch Sepultura when they came to buenos aires.

The singer was black, I don't know now if they keep the same singer.

ah
i saw my first brazilian at 4, when we went to Iguazu

16 I was pretty baffled because I could not imagine that we have negroes in my city

cool

I've seen a lot of blacks, but real african only when I was 17 at uni. Now, I haven't seen a native Brazilian in my life yet. I'm 23.

I've seen a lot of blacks since ever*

They don't, at least in my town. It's like summer PE classes.

I don't remember but I know I have never spoke to one

depends on the level. if you are on a team, then you can go to a training camp as a team and you stay there the whole time. but for most regular kids it is a day camp. it is local and you spend a few hours a day there and go back home.

15. It was a kenyan race runer, and i think there was a nigger in our primary school, we all made fun of.

desu they still seem fuckig strange to me.

My dad is black and my mom is white. Dad left when I was three. My life is a fucking meme. WAKE ME UP.

You mean one straight out of Africa? it was some years ago, I think he was Angolan or Congolese.

Hmmm, maybe around 14, i live in a small town and there are no africans, only mestizos and whites co-existing

If you're from CABA you're automatically a liar

My mums husband

My pre school teacher was black.