Says the literal chimp

Says the literal "60%".

The Americhink is at it again.

100% white, favela monkey

>t. Ibrahim

What about those niggers your mom rode?

Life =/= your fantasies.

Keep jacking it to blacked.com though, monkeybro

You know that's true, you know your white girls are all choosing black men, that's why you want asian girls, because you know you can compete with asians.

shouldnt you be in a zoo you subhuman ape?

Why is it so hard for white people to differentiate between the Asian girls that are actually pretty and the Asian girls that just look better than most white girls

All Asians look the same.

>Shit white guys say that have no girlfriend and no non-white friends

false. i could have any woman. all i id have to do is walk into your favela, rip my shirt off and your mom and sister would be gargling my nuts like im giving them a way out of brazl

This.

>t. shit skin

isn't it funny that the best looking people in every non-white race look the most like white people?

i can't, that's the patrician choice

all your "facts" from Sup Forums wont ever change the fact that youre wrong, and also that you will never be white.
:)

:3

Is this a girl?

Best girl

I'm pretty sure that's a tranny

>black girls all have strong admixture
kek

Pretty sure youre a pleb

stay triggered bitch tits

Honestly the Japanese VB team was pretty weak but there weren't any even slightly decent looking girls on team china

No full niggers are good looking

Pretty sure you like dudes

literally every single black girl in that pic is lighter than average and looks like a white girl in the face

way to prove the guy you were triggered by right dipshit

>lighter than average

Most black women in the US are not anywhere close to be as dark as Bowie and Bowie proves you can be extremely dark and still very attractive.

Plus every single girl is black and if they were fat or committed a crime you would be happy to call them ugly niggers, but since you find them attractive you try to justify it because they don't fit your stereotypes you have in your head

>no non-white friends
Why the fuck would I want that?

the janitor can die in a fire while i fuck his mom in front of him

> ITT : Sup Forumstards and ONE insecure white man

t. Mahmoud Molenbeek

I would tell you to stay away from Belgian women but they'll take care of that for you :^)

nah I choose ayy lmao instead

>Most black women in the US are not anywhere close to be as dark

And that is why when you mention a hot black woman she is almost always American with 33% percent or more European slave rape genetics

Fu Yunahui and Kim Song I are my top girls
hard to pick who I'd say is waifu

> Not being half white half black

You just can't loose

the korean archer qt lists among her hobbies reading the bible, you do not get purer than that

>being this bootyblasted

She a qt with the right hair.

He chose...poorly

>liking niggers

Kys