Are this guys based?

Could posted it in Sup Forums but... You get the point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eobh_IfBYa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard yuros can see nipples on basic cable tv, is this true?

If it's an excuse to get women to walk around topless, sure.

They shouldn't get to cry sexual assault/rape if they do this though.

Kinda. Last time in a tour by Chiapas saw some dutchies and germans getting naked before entering the water.

boobs feels soo nice :3

we can see tits anywhere, so many you get tired of them, also why not seeing tits on the beach? I'm ok with this, more tits and less stupid rules.

Why is the symbol of the party a pig?

How does being topless mean they can't claim assault or rape

>I heard yuros can see nipples on basic cable tv, is this true?
It's a rarity but it happens occasionally and nobody makes a fuss

Why are tits so overrated, they're just a couple of nipples and some glands with fat

Ass > Tits

Guys who are obsessed with big tits have unresolved sexual feelings towards their mothers.
Other than that, it's all about the legs, thighs and pussy.

Male animals tend to attracted to ass.
Human females have grown a pair of ass on their chest.

Tits evolved this ways because the asses stopped being right at your faces all the time and males needed a substitute for female attractiveness.

Our government is now passing a law that makes marrying without community of goods standard

The reason for this is obvious, which nipples would you suck and which nipples are disgusting for you? Which nipples reminds you the most beatiful time in your life, when you were a baby, and which don't?

In order to turn men into emotionless working machines, the people who control the world wants to censor every single enjoyable thing in life (i.e things that are against their interests). It's such a pity, I fucking hate the way they're misstreating us. We have to do something to stop this crap.

ah yes I saw those meme manga panels too

Sorry for my inappropriate comment(s), and thank for your delightfully informative ones

Despite our reputation for being shy autists scandinavians are really comfortable with nudity.
Someone post that Finnish story on the news of a lady having hair on her vagina removed with lasers.
>Inb4 not scandinavian
I know but it applies to all of us.

You mean Pictoline?
They're a bunch of whiny SJW-pandering faggots.

I think someones should research transplanting nipples to the female arse

Then everyone's happy, literally achieving world peace and no more ass vs. tits map threads

kek

A nipple tattoo on their ass at birth.

What the fuck mang

impressive

These are those typical capitaline liberlal, muh womenz garbage that, in case they see this thread, they will throw a rant in one of their, yet poorly drawn, comics.

Preferring ass means you're less civilized, possibly less evolved, and definitely gay.

Our public service channel, SVT, shows Game of Thrones.
So, yes

It happens, but not that often, we're not nearly as obsessed with sex as Amerilards.

Face>legs>tits>ass

it's no big deal, i wish there was a law tho about women only allowed to show nice titties in public and not uggo wrinkly bagaloos.

>posts someone with an ugly face
what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eobh_IfBYa8

That's the one, yeah.
Look how closely they look at it, too.
They're right up in there, and nobody gives a fuck.

>kstew
>ugly

Kanker nou eens op met die trol van je

Nee, ik paal wat ik wil

really makes you think

she is horrible mate
to each his own, but don't tell she's gorgeous

>she is horrible mate
She is not, she has done more than just twilight

Why do they show her entire naked body INCLUDING HER ASSHOLE?

>a million gigapixels image

fuck off

don't touch them (for free) and they won't make you pay for it
going around nude should be considered self-advertising

but there should be nO problem by staring at them tho

because why not
it's not like they saw anything different from saunas

well dunno about other countries, but when you stare at the goods at the market the vendor always starts shoving you inside with "sir? what can we offer to you? c'mon we've got the best price here sir"

>Hurr durr I saw titties so now I have to rape her
God damned niggers.

Covering nipples is what makes them attractive.
If uncovered nipples became a norm then they would stop being attractive.
I'd rather keep them attractive.

and i don't give a flying dick because the ones ending up with skin cancer are those feminazis, not me

trips of asstits

It is like "muh freedom of being woman!, Better neglect first my health in the process"

That's actually a pretty common conservatives position in the US; Most (conservatives) tend to claim something along the lines of "if she was walking around at night dressed like a slut, of course she'd be raped; she brought that on herself."

>Argentina
>Lárgate
Shit comic, sage

Why is Argentina such a shithole

all heterosexual sex might as well be rape at this point.

When I used to watch TV more than 5 years ago, there were breast cancer awareness ads with bare breasts all the time.

We can see them on the news and tv spots.