Is Jessica Jones any good?

I like Flash and Daredevil, was thinking of giving this a try. Five years ago I never gave a shit if a show was a female lead but feminism has taught me to be skeptical. I saw one episode of Supergirl and it was basically her battling against the Patriarchy. Other female lead shows/movies are full of Mary Sues without any weaknesses.

Is JJ like that? Is this just more feminist propaganda about how men are evil and we need more strong women, or is it actually a good show?

David Tennant is the only reason to watch it and is the only good thing about the show.

You already made up your mind so skip the show

Are you retarded? What part of "I don't know if this show is good or not" sounds like I made up my mind?

The show is literally about a superpowered man trying to control her mentally and how she escaped that life and gets pulled back into it.

Take that for what it's worth

I liked it better than daredevil. Lot's of cool imagery. Very kino. Way better than flash.

It is abit 'female power' but it's not in your face, I went in with negative assumptions but it was actually pretty good

Yes. The white man is an evil rapist and she gets with a black guy who's been victimized by the po-lice.

>Based on a shitty Bendis character
No way in hell it can be good.

I like the Flash and Daredevil a lot. I tried watching Jessica Jones but it just felt so forced with its agenda instead of trying to actually tell a story. I'd say you are good not having to watch it. Even if their is a defenders movie/mini series you really wouldnt have to care or know to much about JJ cause they didnt even tell her origin story. It just pretty much jumps straight into the the "evil straight white man" narrative. I am not even white and I am tired of that cliche. JJ would have benefited more having a really good female villain that is in stark contrast to JJ. If they want to use agenda pushing films at least give the target audience the choice of choosing who to root for.

just wait for Iron Fist.

Skip it.

flash is pure shit

>question discarded

No, absolutely not any good at all.

Someone once told me to at least give it 3 episodes to decide, and I want every second of those 3 hours back. Absolute SJW feminist victim trash.

After 5 episodes, the already 'meh' story-telling fuckin' crawls pretty much all the way to the 13th episode. I wouldn't recommend it.

OP I thought this was going to be some Mary Sue feminist power fantasy, it's not. The characters have actual real flaws, not flaws that are endearing to the audience, but real flaws that make you cringe and wince. The fight choreography is insanely realistic and brutal, and the plot is well written. I rarely post but will just to tell you I would recommend this 10/10.

There's positive masculinity in the show as well, despite coming from a black guy.

She's not a Mary Sue, she's a huge fuck up.

>Is JJ like that? Is this just more feminist propaganda about how men are evil and we need more strong women, or is it actually a good show?

No, the villain is evil but everybody, including a lot of male characters fall victim to him.

JJ is very far from being a Mary Sue she can't do anything right.

Mary Sue is only half the feminist-propaganda movies. The other half are "men are evil, look at all the bad things happening to this woman because of the Patriarchy."

Based on the comments in here it looks like the reviews are mixed in that regard so, I might give it shot but have low expectations. I miss the days of movies like Alien where you could just watch something with a woman in it and not have to worry if it was some SJW bullshit.

>I like Flash

Why? How many times can you watch a guy run really fast in a circle until you get bored of it?

It has some SJW stuff but there's a very intense and good show underneath.

The tension is extremely well done.

I think Daredevil is the better show but JJ is worthy of being in the same franchise.

DD season 1 > JJ > DD season 2 > Flash season 1 > Flash season 2 > Supergirl

It's actually quite similar to DD in terms of pacing. Villain is GOAT. Honestly I don't get other anons being turned off by it; it has none of Supergirl's lazy feminist writing. Yes, the hero is a woman and the villain is a man, but thinking that means it's pushing an agenda is retarded.

You could always watch some of it.

That takes time. Time that I could use watching other shows. Or shitposting on Sup Forums

just watch the 1st episode.