ITT: future GOATS. Tielemans will make messi look like a sunday league pup player in about 5 years or so

ITT: future GOATS. Tielemans will make messi look like a sunday league pup player in about 5 years or so.

Football manager meme

t. football manager expert

le fifa career mode man

anyone new to the thread and new to football please ignore these redditors who know nothing about football.

continuing on with the list is Breel Donald Embolo. This future GOAT will make the racist cannibal suarez look like a sunday league player.

see

>le supposed to be the goat since 2012 but took him three years to leave >Basel for >Schalke

>le Fifa Career Mode 163 potential mode but average irl

back r/soccer/ you redditors go.

continuing with the list is Bazoer. future GOAT winger/ midfilder

Carlos fierro. Seriously where the fk is he? Its been fkin 10 years or something since he is labelled as wonderkid. Is he a fkin wonderkid forever?

This one is true

>Implying I go to that shithole

I guess next on this list is Maxim Tsigalko

it's okay bro you can swear on internet

t. gabriel barbosa

He's shit now, won't be seeing him going to europe ever.

Diem tot. Huana fangui

Future goat: Alvarez Balanta. One of the best young defenders I've ever watched live, truly one of the greatest

Is he on par with jarryd hayne?

>It's a "FM Wonderkid is actually crap" episode

Daily reminder that FM2016 talent Richairo Zivkovic didn't even get into the adult Ajax squad this season.

Bow down before the one true future GOAT

Winger??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Tielemans will become the GOAT, just wait
waiting for three years now

Renato Sanches

he maxes out at 81 on FIFA 14.

He was on fleetwod town side in 2025

Next GOAT left-back right here, folks.

i dont watch the NBA for a reason and now divegrass is nearly as bad

The eternal future GOAT right here

Non-meme/FM answer: Paulo Dybala
Although you could argue he already is GOAT

Based Luan, but only if he leaves Vasco and gets an "eurotraining".

I unironically think he is going to win argentina a WC and will be more loved than messi

the next
>Rafael Sobis
>Okaka
>Kleber
>Nilmar
man, I miss FM2006

>Bazoer
>Bazoer
>fucking BAZOER

Obviously the shit they smoke in NZ is way better than ours

Whatever happened to his teammate, Praet?

>since 2012
He was 15 in 2012.

Moved to Sampdoria, he's pretty much a meme player.

Non-meme answer

That would be 10/10 story, lel

idk man he just has the demeanor about him that you don't see in messi. he is destined to be a national hero

>FM16
>RB Leipzig
>Donnarumma; Jorge, Sule, Tah, Mayke; Kimmich, Coric, Nuri; Brandt, Barbosa, Zivkovic
>Sub: Reece-Oxford, Lato, San Emeterio, Cubas, Odegaard, Pulisic, Eggestein
I'm the ultimate GOAT memer

Ashton Eaton?

>no Passlack
>GOAT memer

>lucas alario
>ramiro funes mori (future God)
>Sebastián driussi
> Betancourt (boca juniors), this guy is 10/10

Shit PA randomization in my save, same for Tielemans

Funes Mori is actual shit lad. Couldn't hold off rondon and was the cause of Evertons goal at the weekend. He's a p good header of the ball but not even defensively only good at attacking the ball with his head.

Thinks he's fucking Beckenbauer spraying passes when he's Chris Smalling. Holgate is already unironically better (jk but once Holgate bulks up and isn't a twink anymore he'll be better)

Maybe Mori was good at River and could probably do well in La Liga, but he's shite here lad.

Who knows though. Maybe it was just Martinez who fucked his shit up

This would trigger /trb/

>Bentancourt
lmao no

That's because he's being molded by a team that's all about hard work and determination, La Masia is just technical wankery.

Jesus fuck, do you even enjoy playing FM, if all you do is just going through the motions?

Half the fun of playing FM is finding GOAT regens in some obscure Hungarian academy and then training them into world-beaters. You're just cheesing the game.

this guy named lionel messi or some shit, I've heard good things about him

tfw you play your first game of the year without reading any guides

>end up signing cheese without realising it

lmao --> Regens are shit mate, I don't think I've ever played a save longer than eight seasons since FM06, after those made up fuckers take over it's game over for me.
>unironically enjoying managing some fictional 15 year old balding Estonian memes

What about this Naymar kid? He looked pretty good at the Olympics against all the other U23 players.