Just a reminder that the IOC judged Chicago and Madrid as unfit to host the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic games because...

Just a reminder that the IOC judged Chicago and Madrid as unfit to host the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic games because Rio was a more civilised city.

Burgers, Paellas BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

metromadrid.es/en/conocenos/nuestro_compromiso/premios/
travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/10-best-metro-systems-746919/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not how it works

LOL the expert of failed Olympic bids steps in. Paris will NEVER get the Olympics again, too dangerous, too dirty, too french

Wtf I hate the IOC now. We actually deserved it after Tokyo

See you in 2024 you mongrel

So... why did Rio win the bid again?

Can you even imagine the Chicago Police Department guarding the Olympics though?

All those black people running all over the place would set-off the CPDs trigger reflex, and the track events would have turned into fucking massacres.

Lol keep having arabs shoot up your cities and see how well that gets you a games.

>marathon is a 26 mile death run to escape a dirty bomb going off at the Louve
>deathwalk is actual deathwalk as lorries plow down all the competitors
>archery and shooting targets will be infidels tied to poles
>petty crime 300% higher than during the rio games

dolla dolla and it's in south america

Cities requires an average of 6 or more to be shortlisted. Then it's a matter of votes. I don't know why Doha was not shortlisted though

What's your problem?

Why would you put it in a major city? It should be in the middle of nowhere like Salt Lake

>general infrastructure
>hues ranked same as Chicago

No, clearly how it works is they take money from the most corrupt bananas they can find and them pull the numbers out of their asses to justify it later.

Thank fuck you aren't working for the IOC

>safety and security
>7.1 and 8.2
These people have never been to Chicongo have they?

It's probably fine in the very centre?

>Whitewater centre going straight into a river

that's retarded

As long as you have a guide who lives in Chicago, which thankfully I have friends there.

Really great place. Portillos and Devil Dawgs were incredible.

It's fine basically everywhere bar 3 shitty neighborhoods.

The infrastructure of Chicago is trash m8.

Madrid is a solid choice. Not enough bribes i guess.

Based on what, compared to what? Just because Spain took out massive loans that they cannot repay to build shiny new trains they cannot afford long term doesn't mean they have good infrastructure. America is still king when it comes to

>roads
>total track mileage of trains, although we like better it have
>planes and airports
>ferries, and then
>hotels, restaurants, shopping
>hospitals, emergency service, security
>power grid
>telecommunications, general support services

All this adds up to infrastructure that matters for hosting, Chicago has all things like this, and shitty unions do not ban uber so getting around is not a big deal, though you still can use the elevated trains.

Spain is better than BR but you're still not on the level of an america, britain, germany, swiss, Austria, etc (the whiteys).

Chicago couldn't even fill the gaping hole where their dildo tower was supposed to be.

How do you expect them to bribe the IOC?

I have been to Chicago and live in Madrid and the infraestructure is better here. The public transport and the subway are way better here,there is less traffic and a nice rail network that connects all the villages around the city .Madrid also has high speed train network that conects all the country. American roads are some times very poorly maintained and have very poor quality and the main roads are very well maintained .You havent been in Madrid. Have you? It is actually a pretty developed city. The only thing that Chicago has over is size.
metromadrid.es/en/conocenos/nuestro_compromiso/premios/
travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/10-best-metro-systems-746919/
I guess that talking out of your ass is easier than informing yourself.

Is Prague that bad? It's so beautiful.

All this shit because you can't accept Barcelona had goat-tier olympics and you won't have one.

Barcelona olympics were great. Actually it revitalized the city that was a city full of drug adicts with poor infrastructure. It has nothing to do with this. Madrid alredy has better infrastructure than Barcelona is more developed than Barcelona so the investment would be way smaller.

>is more developed
>20 years later

I wonder if time has something to do with development.

Yep that'll get the fans in

Paris is a horrible city and shouldn't have an Olympic games is the problem

You are pathetic.

Madrid is more developed now than Barcelona was in 92 m8. Pre 92 Barcelona was decadent as fuck full of deug adicts and crime. The olympics improved the infrastructure and increased tourism to Barcelona a lot which is the main sector of the economy of Barcelona

>Madrid is more developed now than Barcelona was in 92 m8
That's his point
>now
>1992
>expecting same level of development
Not that I entirely agree with him.

Madrid just wants to become a bigger touristic hub or that was the intention at first

paralympics in the USA would be bloodshed, deaf people shot everywhere, sharting in marting en masse, blind people wandering around and people thinking it's the zombie-apocalypse

>two terrorist attacks (only one targeting random people) means Paris is unsafe

What did he mean by this

na chicago is just a very upstanding city completely opposed to all forms of corruption and bri- no sorry i can't even finish this sentence

>the investment would be way smaller
of course it would be smaller, the investement has already been made and paid by all taxpayers

and stop pretending you have a clue about how barcelona was back then. The nomination was won in late 1983 iirc (we listened it through the radio in school), you probably weren't even born yet

Also, reminder that Alianza Popular (old pp) tried to hijack the games for madrid and were throwing a fit about them being in barcelona until samaranch wrote an open letter to the press and told them the games would only be in barcelona or there wouldn't be games in spain

weren't some chicago people assblasted about the fact it would change their waterline or whatever

>what did he mean by this

Wow shit tier meme bro. Paris was unsafe before terrorist attacks, the amount of pick pockets and muggers is disgusting.

Lots of roads were built for the olympics in Barcelona. Autopists like the Pau Casals were created for example. I still rember how shitty roads were before 92,roads like el Garraf were dangerous as fuck. Madrid doesnt have that problem at all. It alredy has better infrastructure than Barcelona currently has

Sorry bro but you only mentioned arabs shooting up the city. Never been attacked in any way, lived in Paris my whole life. Rio is way more unsafe and went on without major problems. Not to mention Euro 2016.

Also
>too french

The weather would be better in Rome tho

>arabs shooting up the city
They also castrated victims then shoved their balls in their mouth but didn't admit to it until months later.

Such is life in Eurabia.

Doesn't make it less horrible but it was never confirmed by the authorities