/filmmaker/

Who filmaker here?

I'm an ametuer, but working on a short film atm.

what you are guys working on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnMOGbxHcAk
vimeo.com/168675019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to get into it. I bought some toy soldiers to try stop-motion but I haven't done anything with them yet. I want to make a short too but I don't have any ideas so far

Practicing screenwriting by rewriting movies I think are bad

im trying to get into filmschool to learn about directing. got rejected this semester but trying again next semester

I work at a small production studio, we just delivered a one off special to discovery channel.

If you are American you're better off using the money from film school to fund your own indie production. It's probably a lot cheaper in Europe though

A bingo themed slasher comedy. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm not sure it'll turn out too good.

I'm a few things: editor, camera operator, and grip.

Worked on a few commercials you'll never see unless you're in Sweden and a few music videos you have seen. Working on my first feature next month.

Sup Forums editor for 10 years
About to finish a publicity gig

Going back to assist in the summer for easy beer money

what you guyz think of my showreel?

youtube.com/watch?v=KnMOGbxHcAk

>Lasanga
>Delicious
Kek

Just between gigs (Musicvideo/Publicity). Animator/Director, just chilling out. Thinking about my next personal short.

kew pic. saved.

I finished college last year, applied for a trainee position on Game of Thones and Im looking to get my own feature project started. I love cyberpunk movies so Im gonna try making my own.

pepe is so cute and funny

You even trying m8?

vimeo.com/168675019

Nice dubs though.

Have we just witnessed the birth of the first Sup Forumskino director?

I've been trying to make films for a while but i have no friends to help me with them

We should all get together and fund/produce a certified kino Sup Forums film. Have voting on who directs, produces, edits ect... have a fundraiser and shit.

some sort of collab film projectwould be fun. Everyone who joins picks a certain scene from the script to film, and we end up with a movie in which every scne has differnt actors playing the same characters and with massively varying quality levels.

No that'd be fucking shit.

I mean we pull together a group of say 10 top quality Sup Forums aspiring actors, producers and directors, have a kickstarter and use the funds to pick a location, get a camera and actually film something.

I'm interning with a studio and did some PA work last weekend and a bit this week for a commercial