ITT: albums non-whites will never understand

ITT: albums non-whites will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexicans love black metal. Not sure if they "understand" it on the same level that we do, though.

Too bad for you, I love Black Metal and I am a non-white subhuman

any recs of mexican bm? Great satanic trips btw

Not off the top of my head. I just meant that Mexican people tend to love extreme metal.

>Mexican
>non-white

oh cool nevermind

Mestizos are not white enough to be considered white

Next you're gonna tell me that Argentinians are white too?

Xiabalba (not the hc band)
Yaotl mictlan

There's some pretty whitewashed Mexicans out there.

Thanks man

>mfw when im from latinamerica and theres people that considerate themself white (and somehow proud about it)

this. everybody knows they're honorary aryans bro.

Avzhia is pretty good, especially the album Dark Emperors.

gonna listen, I love bm from non-standard countries

bump

>tfw no Aztec themed black metal
They're metal and kvlt as hell, lot of unexplored subject matter there

>I love bm from non-standard countries

Me too! Check out Darkestrah, they're from Kyrgyzstan.

The funny thing is that the metal scene in most latin american country's are full of indians, you can see pure blood indios wearing burzum shirts

Thanks I'lll check out! It amezes me how an unfrendly genre as bm has spread so far and wide

brownie here, filosofem was better

This

Latin american bm is better than USBM

by fucking miles

There's plenty of south american and indonesians bm fags, more easy to find than in europe for me, they look hell depressive, makes me feel bad for them being born brown.

are you this fucking edgy unironically

There's plenty of that you pleb

xDDdDDD i love black metal because im white no one else will understand xDdddd spics and niggers!1!!!!11!1

i bet you dress in all black to high school too

you seem upset

Link?

The Blue Album

You seem upset you cant differentiate yourself between millions of other white people so you feel the need to implement a snowflake effect in whatever you listen to

it's a bait thread retard

>But user I love that album and I love black metal

Stan Rogers is the quintessential artist of white Canada. Chinks and Poointheloos fail to comprehend Stan's greatness because they have no intrinsic love for Canada. Despite being one of the most talented singers songwriters that Canada (and the world for that matter) ever produced, his music is seldom played on the radio and he is largely forgotten by most Canadians. Chinks and shitskins would rather listen to Drake or some other godawful detritus.

metal archive lyrical theme aztec

>what is Xibalba (black metal not hardcore band) and everyone in Crepusculo Negro?

Careful it might be too edgy
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q