Is this any good?

Is this any good?

The first 4 season are worth watching. The rest are ass.

Do you have a vagina?

They talk fast.

Yup

Si fucking comfy

what did she mean by this?

Yes.

Just re watched the entire series last week.

The Netflix series is coming up soon, too. So it would be worth catching up now.

>It's a Rory episode

Oh boy here we go again

What did Family Guy mean by this?

They got eccentric for the sake of being eccentric once too often.
Too fucking quirky for their own good.
And the mother and daughter never tongue kissed or suckled each other's breasts

I watched Violet & Daisy last night
it was pretty sexy

DELET THIS. RORY IS PURE

the epitome of /comfycore/ tv

Tbh it's a good movie. Not sure why it got shit reviews, I didn't take it seriously but it had Alexis bledel with a firearm and potatofu in it. It could have been worse

No, it's great.

I could watch that all day
she has the perfect ass for action movies

Great show, at least for five seasons. It kinda jumps the shark in season 6, and then the final season is garbage which isn't even considered canon

Rory is a dumb whore. Literally worst girl on GG.

CherryCrushASMR says it's her favorite show. Is it ASMR-ish?

It's kind of comfy to watch

and a lot.

>CherryCrushASMR

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was a art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

rory was my childhood crush

No, Lane is worst girl because she's so repressed that she wouldn't give it up to her boyfriend after they had been dating for over 3 years. Who wants a girl that you can't even fuck? I'd rather have a self-deluded whore like Rory any day