What's a show that started out shitty in early seasons but got really good

What's a show that started out shitty in early seasons but got really good

battlestar galactica

Seinfeld

>show that started out shitty in early seasons
>battlestar galactica

What the fuck is wrong with you? That show was full on retarded in the last few seasons.

this

Simpsons started shitty then got good then got shitty again

That show is basically a hill of goodness
>beginning is rough but enjoyable
>middle is interesting
>WTF at the end

>What's a show that started out shitty in early seasons but got really good

Farscape had a really meh start, literally a wannabe star trek TOS ripoff, but it evolved into one of the best sci-fi shows ever made.

Recently, Agents of Shield. From monster of the week cringefest to quite enjoyable capeshit.
I really like how they were able to salvage Skye/Daisy, and turn her lame "hack the world" character to something a lot more interesting.

Fucking Gotham.
With that first season, nobody could have imagined how GOAT the 2nd season could be.

Oh, please, don't let the 3rd one be destroyed by the returning of Fish

The Arrow

Star Trek voyager

You have it backwards

Farscape
Person of Interest
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Star Trek: TNG (debatable)

Star Trek: Enterprise

Parks and Rec and The Office both had terrible first seasons.

came here to post this

Lost

The first two seasons of The Office were depressing as fuck

Deep Space Nine

The Shield starts off slow but it really gets you hooked by the end of the first season.

S2 was the worst season by far. Not that it didn't have good episodes, it just had the most bad ones.

Babylon 5, first season is garbage but it eventually becomes great. Until it starts sucking again in the last season.

Every Star Trek except the original (started off good) and Voyager (never got good).

season 1 is great

Venture Bros

Southland.

Beat me to it.

South Park.

that was good till they got free
then it sucked

You a comedian? The first fucking episode ended with the death of someone we thought would've been on the show for the long haul

Parks was terrible from beginning to end.

family guy.
boring and pretentious "down with the man" sentiment for years, but lately just random shit humor; hit or miss, its still better than it was

Wrong, bitchtits. Season 2 was definitely the weakest but even that had some spectacular episodes like the arena burning and the boat Ghoul captives' rescue

Shit can't turn into anything else. Nor can it get rotten. It just remains as it is.

Season 2 was great. Well Death Stroke was great.

I don't know, season 1 started out pretty strong. I'd put Ghosts of the Sargasso in my top 10 episodes.

Once they started with continuity in season 3 it became GOAT