Nigga went full Micheal Corleone, what a great ending

nigga went full Micheal Corleone, what a great ending

Is this good?

No. It's literally a british Sons of Anarchy. Loud, empty, and pointless.

Being this pleb.

try it for yourself and decide

>implying peaky sucks
>implying SOA sucks
kill yourself user

The Paykay Focken Bloindahs deserve a better leader than Tommy.

nah nigga he's realistic, there all monsters yet he's the only one who sees it

>being so pleb that he doesn't appreciate SOA or Peaky

>Being so pleb doesn't even attempt to make the BE comparison

This is why this board is shit

Wasn't really interested in S3 for some reason

S3 Ep.1 was arguably the best, most tautly written episodes of the series

that's the S2 finale

that's actually why i said arguably. i put it between those two

i would say the last ep cause that speech from alfie and that last scene

>i'm old testament
preddy gud

I'm a pleb

what's BE stand for

nah one speech doesn't make the episode. there wasn't a weak part of the first ep. solid tension, actually well written espionage action (which they completely abandoned after that episode)

finale had the weak character of the grand duchess. she's hot and she had moments, but the finale was not right for her at all.

If SOA had ended at season 3 I could've liked it for what it was.

Boardwalk Empire

yea they could've compressed the last couple seasons by like 1 season. but still pretty good

not just that scene everything changed, tommy went from we will become legal to we are and always will be gangsters

I liked SOA alot until the 4th season actually. It wasnt that great thinking back, but it was good and enjoyable. 4th season just killed it, when I got to season 5, I watched 4 episodes and just gave up.

I fookin love this show but

>set a hundred yeats ago
>Artic Monkees start playing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ehh it didn't blow me away as much. even still by your standards 2 great scenes don't beat an all around great episode.

I kind of forget the mishmash of shit that happens after Ireland and the death of that one bitch (my favorite episode when that happens), up until the actual wind down with the final season and a half. That Danny Trejo season was weak as fuck, but Juice's arc was great throughout, Marilyn Manson had a cool, short cameo, and the Kurt Sutter character was decent.