Tfw 75% white

>tfw 75% white

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
23andme.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

75% white, less of you can hold a conversation in english than the dutch, and you have a fucking leaf on your flag, where did it all go so wrong

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

Less of me?

Sure, there are a number of rural Quebeckers who don't speak English very well, but the body of anglo Canadians are more proficient at expressing themselves with the English language than the English are themselves.

You're whiter than the US population.

We're more equitable. England has an old money vs. common plebs system, and most of the common plebs are pretty fucking dumb. In Canada there is hardly any old money at all but the pleb-tier Canadian is of higher quality for it.

Honestly how can you tell how white you are? I've been wondering this for some time now.

Pic related me as a kid

are you a trap or something

cute boi

>that death stare
wtf

>tfw I do not see myself as a mix of white and mongoloid as I am more evolved than either but if I did I would be 88% white

would watch a Cheese Pizza of you/10

this is anglo-saxon degeneracy at its most blantant and disgusting

breeding children to be mentally degenerate traps

IM A FUCKING GIRL YOU BASMENT DWELLERS

girl(boy)?

Nobody is falling for that.

You must be Raiden's second child if your eyes can turn red.
[spoiler]I know it's because of the camera I just wanted to make that joke[/spoiler].

stop giving (You)s

>caring about it
indeed kill yourself

Mashallah

AM I WHITE OR NOT1?????!

Youre african, come home african girl(boy)

>less
It's fewer, you troglodyte.

Stop posting here please. Americans already have a bad reputation here and your not making us look any better.

you're a beautiful woman
who cares if you are white

>tfw 0% white

What are you doing in this thread

how old are you? 30?

>tfw castizo
practically nigger-tier desu

23andme.com/

Mfw 35% abo

>tfw 0 percent white

Stop reminding me i'm only 60% white. fuck you and fuck this stupid board.

HA!
I am 100% Amerindian!
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo

PLEASE be in dunedin

M'condolences, spider.

>tfw I'm 75% white
>pretty much just look white
>get to "muh heritage" when needed (Native status card gives you a discount at gas stations, ect.)

>Not liking to have a complexion where you can more or less fit in anywhere and not stick out as a foreigner

I know that feel. My father was a halfbreed too.

At least my kids can be almost 100% white.

>tfw ~50% amerindian

just fuck my shit up senpai

>(Native status card gives you a discount at gas stations, ect.)

Fucking seriously? I thought you just got tuition reductions and cheques in the mail whenever a new mining project got approved on reserve lands.

Man the Metis get all the breaks.

>tfw 70% white
>tfw look whiter than some yuros

feels good desu

It doesn't really give any discounts for anything you liar. Except for smokes, but i don't even smoke t bh
t. 75% native

>tfw 0% japanese

haha good job im proud of you my mans

also good post haha