Do you think he diddled kids?

Do you think he diddled kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_with_Michael_Jackson#Criticism
youtu.be/Cs5AR9JGOnM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The parents of the kid who accused him apparently made a crap ton of accusations to other celebrates.

Pretty much conclusively proven in court

inb4 dindus

No, Michael didn't diddle those kids, Cosby didn't rape those white bitches, and OJ didn't murder that blonde bitch and that jew.

I used to think he was a pedophile simply because the media constantly joked about it, but after looking into a bit more, but I don't think he touched any kids.

I'm convinced that MJ was just a bizarre, very psychologically disturbed asexual manchild.

You have to admit that interview were the bean kid cuddled up to him was bizzare AF,I wanna believe he was innocent tho

He admitted to having sleepovers with kids. Did he diddle them? Not sure. I kind of think it is more like when you are five and you get a boner and your friend is sleeping over and you show each other your pee-pees. Like, a curiosity thing more than anything. Definitely a disturbed adult, no matter whether he "put it in" or not.

But that aside, what kind of fucking parents let their kids sleep over at Michael Jackson's house?

Frankly, the parents are equally liable to any trauma their kids suffered. If he actually fucked kids, it was because some parents were willing to whore their child out to secure a payday.

No one would doubt that he fucked little kids if he wasn't rich and popular. He used the "eccentric rich person" argument and dumb motherfuckers around the world bought it.

That doc was heavily edited and biased, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_with_Michael_Jackson#Criticism

Martin Bashir had an agenda.

>he was sharing his bed with random children in a non-sexual way

I mean, this is one of the dindu-est excuses ever

Not really considering how fucked up he was and wanted to be a kid. I mean he named his estate Never Never Land and had kids attractions and shit. He basically was trying to relive a missed out childhood. Pretty sure he was asexual too

No, not at all.
Just a very messed up aspie. Probably thought naked sleepovers were normal. Had the mind of a child.

Doubt he did anything sexual to them.

Why do you think he dangled his baby outside the window?

I can understand the manchild thing but I never got that

Nah. I don't think he did anything. He just had a warped view of what was socially acceptable, which is kind of understandable since he didn't have much of a childhood. People took advantage of this. But it's kind of his fault. His friends warned him that he was putting himself into a vulnerable position.

Look into the people who accused. The first time around the father of the boy was an extremely shady character. Michael Jackson settled out of court because his sponsors wanted him to. He is in the middle of a lucrative world tour. The second accusation was made by a family with a history of scamming people and Jackson won the court case.

Nope. He was trying to help kids, some of whom were preyed upon by Pedowood, and the jews burned him down for it. Among other things.

No. He pissed off the jews at Sony.

>They Don't Care About Us

No, but he did fuck them.

Cuz that's what a little kid holding up a baby sibling would have done lol

He did it for sure, still love the guys music but I'd murder that alien looking fuck if I found out he was sleeping in the bed with my children.

From my impression, he seems more like an autistic child himself. I doubt he really got a boner over these boys. More like he treated them as his equal peers. Not as pedo but rather as fellow child.

idk if he touched kids but pretty sure he was attracted to them. Isn't there a police report of when they searched his place and found a bunch of books that had pictures of kids in sexually suggestive photos? I remember reading it but can't remember exact details.

The guy had hundreds of millions of dollarydoos. If he wanted to diddle some kids he 100% would have gotten away with it. He obviously pissed of someone(the jews?)and they framed him for something he DID NOT DO. Michael Jackson was just an innocent little man-boy.

MJ had sleepovers with kids and begged them to sleep in his bed while he slept on the floor even if they wanted to be in the same bed with him because of what people might think.

His bodyguards reported after he was dead that he had a bunch of trysts with women and would flirt with fans all the time in a book they wrote

No. I think that it's highly strange for a grown man to have sleepovers with kids, though...so do most adults He was a manchild with incredible wealth. He unknowingly opened himself up to extortion and the accusations were an easy sell to the public at large. People saw what was bizarre that he couldn't.

I think that he was a likely just a victim of his own naivety.

links?

>tfw you always thought his music was overrated

I mean its good poop music but jesus can we move on.

the contributions of someone like James Hetfield shit all over Jackson.

yeah i do. sadly. it's a terrible thing to be accused of if it wasn't true.

Its in this interview which you can watch on YT,Its entertaining but biased.

I'd rec the Louie theroux one too,speaking of which did MJ ever say he regretted not doing it with him?

>James Hetfield
Who?

Kids lied. Women knew what they were doing. OJ Jr did it.

pottery

b8

if he looked like he did in the late 80s and held a kids hand, no one would bat an eye.

poor guy desu, watch all his "private home videos" during the 70s 80s and 90s he's just playing water pistol fights with Janet and his nephews and nieces.

Probably the only person in Hollywood who didn't.

/thread

this dumbass. remember that Jackson didn't actually write most of his own music, and he was basically forced to be a star by his father. .

I'm leaning toward this and he only did all that weird shit to keep some of them away from what was going to eventually happen to them and he knew it.

His hits are good, but ever try to listen to his albums all the way through? Boring ballads and typical pop drivel.

Never heard of him

not sure if he did but it's more satisfying to think he was emotionally fucked up from his dad and never having a childhood proper that made him do the shit he did

>it's a metallica fag

True
His dad seems like a monster desu

Yea he was, just one that pissed of sony records, it was all from them.

Nah, MJ was pure.

No one really knows. But dont you find it odd that these parents that claimed he did were after so much of his money? I mean, I can only speak for myself, but if I had a kid, and he/she was diddled by some pedo, I wouldnt be seeking a money settlement, I would be after his head on a pike

>poor guy just wanted to heal the world

it doesn't matter. that's the funny thing about actually contributing to music, it's not reliant on being a household name because, you know, music.

B-but they need money for the traumatic damage

Poor judgement. He wanted to show him off like simba but made a mistake

plus the guy whose kid said it all was a known physcopath hollywood surgeon, he shortly killed himself after Michaels death. and didn't that kid admit his father told him to say the things he did?

says it all desu

>Metallica
Embarrassing

the fucker just wanted a free life of fun at neverland

youtu.be/Cs5AR9JGOnM

must have been insane to literally not be able to go anywhere or wherever you went to sleep in hotels etc you have people shouting your name 24 7.

this is unpleasant but pedophiles often do actually come off as manchildren not ebil predators. anyone whose seen this doc knows they can be very innocuous.

>When a woman hugs Michael Jackson and start crying in the floor.

Michael was a great person.

No. He really just seemed like a child at heart that an actual pedo. He was the biggest manchild I can think of.

>he thinks I am flattering Metallica by saying they have contributed more than Michael Jackson personally

awkward

That is incorrect. Jackson wrote Billie Jean, Beat It, is responsible for almost the entire Bad (album), and had a major hand in the writing music for the albums Dangerous and HIStory. Don't undermine his abilities.

This. Too bad he died before they made those full size weeabu pillows

The father who said love kids with no regretions.

That guy is a real joker.

No, I think it's humiliating that you think Metallica has contributed more than Michael Jackson

>the jews?
It was obviously the jews

From the stuff I've seen all over media and documentaries, pedos encompass a wide spectrum of types.

>If he wanted to diddle some kids he 100% would have gotten away with it.

yes... maybe he could, i don't know, build a giant amusement park to which he could invite children for sleepovers. heh a crazy idea maybe what do i know

I've seen family members do this before, like my uncle did it sometimes to tease his wife. It doesn't mean you're crazy, just very dumb.

yes and theres nothing wrong with that

I think it's unfortunate that you think it's humiliating, but I understand it would be a widely held belief. I could have picked from a wide variety of different artists.

He was just a moron. He made such a big deal about his kid, not showing him off to the press, NO PICTURES ALLOWED. All that shit. I remember it was such a big deal in the news to get a glimpse of his kid like he was the second coming.

With the balcony thing he was just trying to quickly but mysteriously show the kid to everyone, trying to be all cool but it all backfired on him. Maybe he should have just been a normal person and you know, just show your kid to people?

Why are Michael's mulatto children white?

Think this is what he was going for?

No one knows,the mom was never revealed.Blanket does look like him though.

Because he was asexual and they were probably adopted. It's why I don't think he diddle kids. You never even heard of any major relationships or sex scandals of his when he was at his peak despite probably having the ability to swim in pussy.

The dude just wanted to be a kid

Debbie Rowe is the mother of Michael's eldest two children, supposedly.

Honestly I dont care much. I like his music and dont give a shit what he did behind closed doors.

I've never seen a black or mixed race person with hair like that, those kids are all adopted.

Metallica is lowest common denominator dadmetal

I'm like 99% sure he was asexual. And the people who sued him were out to get him. The jews attacked him, and he alluded to the in the song "They Don't Really Care About Us" so the jews attacked him again

I was borin in 84 and still love Michael but this is my first time seeing this video. Why is he wearing that hat outside in that weather?

we'd be having the same basic conversation whatever I'd used as an example. hey, at least Michael wasn't as overrated as Elvis.

of courshe

He was fucked in the head for sure, but not a kiddy diddler. He still shouldn't have slept in a bed with those kids, and I don't even know why the families would allow their kids to sleep over at an eccentric millionaire's unsupervised in the first place. Just general bad decision-making all around, except the families actually got a chance to be rewarded for it.

They look a lot alike to me,the hair is probably some sort of anomly.

I don't. I think if anything the kid's parents realized they could probably become instant millionaires on framing creepy ass Michael Jackson of being a pedophile. It's an easy thing to do to be a kid and accuse someone of a crime, no one will dare question a kid. I'm pretty sure of of the supposed "victims" even came forward after he died and said they made it all up.

They're clearly mixed

The first entry level redpill is realizing MJ was a pure soul that wanted to save the world, and never touched those kids

Has a publication ever been so wrong before?

Holy shit, I'd say get some taste but you don't even deserve to breathe.

End your line before your mutant genes infect the rest of the species.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

Listen to this song, nigga made thriller son, then ask yourself if he diddled those kids senpai.

>free life
>massive real estate in california with california's property tax rate

his lawyers were shit

The crystal ball thought they said "Lionel Richie".

because he likes to wear a hat

>clearly mixed
maybe Blanket, but Prince is white

Maybe the skin bleaching made his skin extra sensitive? Maybe he hated being dark in any way from his self consciouness at having vitilago?

Who knows

They didn't anticipate the massive amount of plastic surgery and the damage caused by vitiligo.

>song is about how he didn't have sex with a woman

hmmm...

He had vittiligo and because of the melanin in your body deteriorating it makes you susceptible to skin diseases like cancer.

>and

I don't think his son is his biological son though, he looks way too much like that old guy who was around them can't remember his name maybe a doctor or something.

if you look closely at slot of MJ pictures or documentaries, you can see people around him that look like each of his kids.

some mixed kids look more-so white or black, rather than just being a 50/50 mix. Also he has vitiligo like his dad.

>a police report of when they searched his place and found a bunch of books that had pictures of kids in sexually suggestive photos

Fucking pigs probably found a JC Penny catalog with kids in bathing suits in his recycle bin.

Look at those dance moves man, holy fuck, I wish I had like 5% of the talent that MJ had.

You're reaching hard...

That sucks :/

I wonder what he thinks of his dad now