/INFP/

INFP

INTJ master race reporting in

infp

>using MB personality types

end your life familia

INFP

INFP

Is it possible for an INTJ to mention their type without purporting to be a master race?

INFP

Why is it that most of the people that post on Sup Forums are INFP?

enfp

this. but if you post in this thread that your INTJ you should double kill yourself

enfj

entj and occasionally enfj

INFP

ENTJ

the pseudo - artist hipster type
idk if it's ISTP or ISTJ

ENFP

INFP LADS

WEW cry with me boys

We had a thread like this on /lit/ a few days ago and almost no one was an INFP. So maybe it just has to do with that this is the music board?

ISP most patrician

who xxxx masterrace here?

You're wrong as shit
It all depends on the board
Sup Forums is clearly INFP
But if you go to, as an example, Sup Forums, you'll see almost everyone there is an INTJ

INTP

INTP

It's not, more are INTP aspies

Most of Sup Forums, /lit/ and /r9k/ (for some reason) are INFP. We gravitate to creative arts discussions. All the trolls and people posting gore and alt right shit on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are "thinkers."

INFP every time i've done this

and 100% turbulent too

life is kind of pointless for people like us tbqh, by this point i'm already so lost in my own depression and anxiety I doubt I'll ever acheive anything. the archetypal beta male

>i am le stoic, logical rational man XD

Are you, dare I say, irritated?

I am a super duper unique INFP. I bet nobody said that yet. Absolutely nobody.

INTJ and I really don't like hip hop. Is that normal?

>inb4 le master ruseman INTJ masterrace

No, just describing

INTP

Weird, it kinda felt like that you were stressed by this situation.

It's the cringiest shit. Just because it's the least common they get all special snowflake about it.

>tfw you're not only an INFP but also trans

my dad hates me and rightfully so

>What's your personality type Sup Forums
I am a motherfucker

Actually, here's a thing that I realized, INTJs rarely like Hip Hop, INTJs' favorite genre seems to be Metal apparently.
INFPs tend to like Indie the most.

lmao some fag saw the other tier chart and got their xxfx feelings hurt and decided to edit it

As an INFP I genuinely think it would be kinder to just euthanize us all the moment we're born. As soon as the tech exists, scan our brains and put us to rest peacefully. Society is not for us.

My BRETHREN

INFP swuad

ESTP shit tier reporting in

I can see why ESTP is classified as shit-tier and even kind of agree with this classification.

In my defense, I am borderline ISTP, and I am turbulent as opposed to assertive.

So like, Donald Trump is a hardcore ESTP assertive type. I am much less outgoing than him and turbulent as opposed to assertive. I'm just saying I've got my own thing going on; I'm not some Chad-tier alpha-bro business school Trump wannabe like the ESTP stereotype.

Funny, I really do listen to a shitload of metal. The only hip hop I like is just a few of the more aggressive Death Grips songs.

We make the least money too because we are super idealistic about not selling out in life and are drawn to creative and abstract pursuits (writing, music, etc.), so we settle with being low tier wage slaves because we are a combination of unnassertive and no/low desire to move up the corporate ladder :/

INTP

INTP checking in

fun fact: Hillary Clinton is an INTJ

The sad fate of the INTJ is to be correct, and to be hated for it.

Wouldn't know about that cuz I'm an ESTP dumbass.

does INTP mean i'm autistic cuz that's what i've always gotten on these tests

i need more intuitive friends

Is it true most INTP people's favorite genre is prog

>prog

woah

INFP reporting in

if they only know genres that had mainstream songs, yes

ENTJ

Except INTJ is the most right wing personality type according to searches around the country.
Too bad I didn't save the image. Fuck

Most of the times, xxxPs are Indie kids

entp rock/jazzfag here

Link to test?

>MBTI
i think you're the type that is going to die with your family name

INTJ here, personally love instrumental hip-hop (definitely not rap as much though) but do love me some black and stoner metal.
>be correct and to be hated for it
I used to be really bad with this when I was younger until one of my teachers said I'd get nowhere being a sarcastic piece of shit. Gained a lot of respect for that guy.

INTPs are harmless geeks who like prog rock, post rock, alternative hip hop and some vidya game music. Any complex and interesting

INTJs are edgelord, self-described intellectuals who like metal, hate rap and have repressed alt-right tendencies

INFPs are internet hipsters with social anxiety. They like shoegaze, dream, post rock and anything deep and ethereal

I mean, none of the personality types correlate too too strongly with any given political party, but ESFP is the most Republican personality type.

INTJ is second. Weird, because they're opposites.

personalitypage.com/html/political_affil.html

INFP

>prog
>mainstream

INTJ here
My favorite genres are Noise Rock, Sludge Metal and Free Jazz.
Pretty accurate.

infp here, can confirm. also i think emo is p common for us

what does this mean

INTP here, seems accurate

No one if retarded to that

intp here

what?

exact this is the truth lo and behold the bearer of wisdom has graced us

INTP

IDEC

>tfw no E/ISTP Sup Forumstantes

ICUP

IHOPNESS

INTJ

Fav. genre is Punk/Alternative Rock

It mean you probably have had a hard time adjusting to life

Sounrces: I'm also INFP-t

INFP but it looks like thats the meme of the day for Sup Forums

100% correct for infp

>tfw no other INFJs

nah, hip hop

a-alice?

INTP here, pretty accurate although I don't really listen to vidya music outside of actually playing the game. The only vidya music in my library is the Besaid Island song from FFX

I like prog but most of the music I listen to is under the electronic umbrella

INTP here

INTP here

INTP here

INTP
prog/stoner doom/jazz

INTP here

We get it INTP fags you're a special snowflake like everyone else

INTP

So, this boards personality type is basically INxP

INTP

I used to be INTJ and liked rap and didn't like metal so I'm not sure what you guys are talking about.

Bring the guns out Jimmy, they're invading.

INTP

Just a generalization.

I used to post on a bunch of MBTI boards (no I'm not proud of it) and it seems like an accurate stereotype. Obviously, as an individual, you can deviate from the norm.

>he doesnt transcend personality types

Me.

If your personality type begins with E you are 100% more likely to have an IQ below 100.

>INTJs are edgelord, self-described intellectuals who like metal, hate rap and have repressed alt-right tendencies
>Self described intellectual
Not too smart, not too stupid.
>Edgelord?
Sort of.
>Like metal and hates rap.
Metal is good and stuff but I enjoy rap more.
>Alt right tendencies.
There are few I can agree with but some not.