You guys weren't memeing, this shit is great, I enjoyed it more than most Marvel films, if not all

You guys weren't memeing, this shit is great, I enjoyed it more than most Marvel films, if not all.

Is BvS as good as this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mMCZm
imgur.com/gallery/3Lb3d
imgur.com/a/iLPwq
imgur.com/a/FAMjn
imgur.com/a/gBmAz
imgur.com/a/L6By5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, wait for the Ultimate Cut tho

Kill yourself, Sup Forums casual

>DC threads
Is sad how hard you guys are fighting to stay relevant.

Oh well, i'll hope in.

I will user, thanks.

jesus, user. I was all about DC hating too before seeing the movies, but MoS was pretty great and I don't even like Superman. The action was great, I like that they're not afraid to completely fuck shit up, and honestly, the lack of quips was pretty enjoyable.

Yeah, I loved the QTEs of this videogame.

ayyy
Marvelet salt is real.
You know that OP's pic is one of the first ones that pops up in Google images right?

>that camerawork
>that fucking CGI
>those ''waves''
>Supes face when he looks up
What the fuck were they thinking.

Yeah, it totally isn't yet another empty thread waiting for people to dump pics and copypastas explaining why DCEU movies aren't garbage.

Are you stepping up to me?
Are you calling me a capeshit drone?

I'll make sure you slither back into the board and pretend you can't see my posts kid
I will curbstomp you all the way back to Sup Forums

>3 years later
>still in denial

you DO know that it's a movie about a superpowered alien, right? realism can suck my balls

I really didn't want that, I got excited cause the movie wasn't a shit as I expected and wanted to discuss it. expecting too much from Sup Forums I guess

post rare evans

This is great action tbqh, are there really people out there that prefer ayeeee lmao Marvel 'non lethal damage' fight scenes?

this

it's the kind of destruction I've always wanted from superhero movies, although I'll admit that the part before he kills Zod was kinda dumb. why was he so buttmad about him frying people when he had already indirectly killed thousands?

If only it looked good.

>being this autistic over details

how is it like to not enjoy ANYTHING in your life?

>I like fake ass cgi in movies that looks like an xbox 360 cinematic.

Man of Steel is a flawed masterpiece

Definitely one of the best Capekino

Zod was pathetic.

He and his team were bred and trained for combat, and they were defeated first by a scientist and then by a farmer.

They had one job.

DC are cuck movies desu

>I really didn't want that, I got excited cause the movie wasn't a shit as I expected and wanted to discuss it. expecting too much from Sup Forums I guess

Hi OP. I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you, especially the world-building. Do you know about the prequel comics? They're not "official" canon, exactly, but until the movies outright contradict them, I personally consider them to be there to help establish how things are going to proceed in the DCEU.

Here's the MoS comic.
imgur.com/a/mMCZm

And here's the 5 that they released leading into BvS:
Batman
imgur.com/gallery/3Lb3d

Lois
imgur.com/a/iLPwq

Senator Finch
imgur.com/a/FAMjn

Superman
imgur.com/a/gBmAz

Lex
imgur.com/a/L6By5

I'll make a thread with that image just to trigger you.
M A D M A N

That would be rude tbqh.

>these people falling for blatant bait
are you fucking serious