There are news reports claiming that neanderthals and other ancient men were faster than Usain Bolt

>there are news reports claiming that neanderthals and other ancient men were faster than Usain Bolt
>humans are considered to be physically inferior to all other animals by the scientific community
>Brown bears are estimated to be able to go beyond 50 km/hr if they want yet there is no video to prove this speed

youtube.com/watch?v=EcEzaDvftDk
>1:35 Brown bear chases a man with intent to kill
>can't even catch him

Is Bolt REALLY that slow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QwYJoLUfE
quora.com/What-animal-can-run-the-fastest-marathon/answer/William-Chen-6
quora.com/Do-humans-actually-rank-high-in-the-animal-kingdom-as-long-distance-runners
news.bitofnews.com/humans-king-of-running-animal-kingdom/
slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2012/06/long_distance_running_and_evolution_why_humans_can_outrun_horses_but_can_t_jump_higher_than_cats_.html
dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3716644/Lieberman_Marathon.pdf?sequence=3
youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry i really don't get what you're trying to say here

>humans are considered to be physically inferior to all other animals by the scientific community
No we aren't, we are literally the best long runners

he's not the fastest man who ever lived, he's the fastest man who was ever timed. now go suck on that juicy bbc canacuck.

Humans didn't really evolve for sprinting. We're better at endurance running than any other animal.

Being really fast for 200m isn't all that great. Now, if you can outrun something for several miles, you are getting somewhere. Unless they catch you first.

>scientific community
HMMMMMM
>we are literally the best long runners
Memes, even dogs fare better than us.

There was a news report within the last two years of three African men catching a cheetah that had killed some villagers.. They just kept running after it and it had to stop and rest several times and finally they caught and killed it.

dogs can't do shit because they don't sweat

Let's put you alongside sled dogs and see who are the best long distance runners okay?

aren't those things cross bred with wolves?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QwYJoLUfE
Shawn Crawford's best time in the 100m dash was 9.88s. He's nowhere near that speed in this video. The reporter claims that he ran this race in 13 seconds. I'll assume that the race was measured to be around 100m. Shawn clearly loses to the Zebra but their distance was not that far off.

I'm saying that men are able to compete against other mammals in the 100m dash despite what everyone seems to think. A wild animal's top speed is more or less based on lore not facts.

>Brazilian education
quora.com/What-animal-can-run-the-fastest-marathon/answer/William-Chen-6
quora.com/Do-humans-actually-rank-high-in-the-animal-kingdom-as-long-distance-runners
news.bitofnews.com/humans-king-of-running-animal-kingdom/
slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2012/06/long_distance_running_and_evolution_why_humans_can_outrun_horses_but_can_t_jump_higher_than_cats_.html
dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3716644/Lieberman_Marathon.pdf?sequence=3

I don't understand
The first 2 links you posted agree with them

This makes me want to have an animal marathon. I don't trust some theoretical speed that some antelope can run a marathon in, I want to see it actually do it.

You didn't even bother to check what you posted, did you?Amazing. All of them are shitty sources btw and the only trustable proves my point.
Even if sled dogs breeds have a higher admixture of wolf dna, they are still dogs and are still better long distance runners than humans.

So why do people even care about the hundred meter. We're so shitty at that its pretty much like watching the special olympics. The marathon is much more important

>So why do people even care about the hundred meter.
Marketing and hype. The 100m results show who is currently the "fastest man"...for 20 seconds. It sells shit. Like how fast a car can go from 0 to 60. Of course in perspective, it doesn't have much real value. For example, Bolt as a general track athlete would probably suck ass. He sweats gallons after each race, has no stamina and his entire career is really based in the fact he's like 2 feet taller than all the other runners and has a much longer stride. Also his mother looks like a horse.

>dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3716644/Lieberman_Marathon.pdf?sequence=3
>unreliable

>www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/sports/physics/animal-kingdom-top-marathon-runners#slide-1
>unreliable
kill yourself weeb

Your first link is exactly the "trustable" one I mentioned and proves my point just like the second does too.

re: dogs and wolfs, theyre better in the cold, but put them in our natural environment (east africa) and theyd overheat and a fit human would outrun them easily over a long distance

>In short, for marathon-length distances, humans can outrun almost all other mammals and can sometimes outrun even horses, especially when it is hot.
?????

>phisically inferior
>scientific community
of course dyel nerds will think everyone else is a weak faggot too

My God. Go check yourself for Zika.

sled dog would win in the cold probably, but the only reason they have longevity is they're pack running

But we're talking Bolt here. He can only handle up to 1000 feet before becoming a sloth

Exactly. Not once he claimed humans are "literally the best long runners", quite the opposite, expressed when he says "most" and "almost all", which invalidates the user's point.

persistence hunting is a fucking meme

bout the dumbest fucking way to get your regular food intake

>also his mother looks like a horse
lel

Humans cross bred with apes were still alowed to compete at the olympics

>implying being tall is all you need to win

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
interesting clip about endurance hunting