>talented
>slutty
>her daddy is friends with a lot of Hollywood directors

Why is she stuck in a shitty CW show?

Because it used to not be shitty

I would like to hear more about her backstory

How did they get that rake to dance?

Isn't it because she is lesbian?

I can't imagine Lesbian actresses are in a huge demand right now. Why hire an actress who may have a hard time emulating natural chemistry between herself and a male character?

was this in January when the snowstorm canceled Saturday and they only had it on Sunday? I was going go Saturday and I had to work on Sunday, fuck

Anyone else happy she's voicing Aqua again?

>freakishly long arms
>no ass
>ugly face

>"talented"

I believe that's where you're wrong

this

>no ass
nice dubs tho

What kind of shoes is she wearing, and where can I get them?

Nice quads

So shes now has anorexia?
she looked better.

THREAD DERAILED

thanks tho, fuggen saved

>that ass
>those quads
Epic post my man

>Chain smoker
Dropped

That pose is very flattering for those with little ass. The webm shows she really has nothing.

U kidding? She's lucky to have a steady job on a CW show.

Attention whoring is never cute

i enjoy this

she has boyfriend, dumbass.

it's habbeding

*a boyfriend.
dumbass.

who?

It's not like half of all actors aren't gay themselves.

hello

Nice quads
Those numbers are quite nice too.

ID GIVE HER AN ARROW

She's moderately talented, but doesn't care about picking good projects. Got typecast as the edgy bad girl but she was pretty good in Geneva. She lacks taste and a good agent but she seems happy with a steady gig on a long-running CW show with a fun cast and chilling in Canada. She was so beautiful when she was around 16 but you can tell she smokes and drinks a lot, she started hitting the gym and got that ass but she's not aging gracefully. She's hipster/stoner/ironically slutty, half the cast of Arrow is gay as fuck and she seems to only date photographers.

Also her dad is a no-name TV cinematographers. Her stepdad was Brian DePalma but the divorce got nasty and his career is dead anyway.

DELETE THIS

Used to not really care about her then she became the best character on Arrow. Plus she looks even better with short hair, somehow. I want her to laugh at and make fun of my small penis so badly

because she has no talent

>The wall damage changes each time
Bravo , Chinks

>that actress
>talented

You mean

>she's "talented" because I'm attracted to her

kys

What backstory? She has less backstory Herman Hennessy and he was born with no ass. NO ASS. He had to shit through a tube. Herman Hennessy shat through a tube so we could have planks of wood like OP on our fucking televisions.