Chinese people

Why do so many Chinese people have no manners? They're rude, obnoxious, dirty as hell, and push aside anyone just to get what they want.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit if a race of people were like this. Southeast asians are dirty and have no manners, but they mean well and I've met several nice ones. It's part of their culture and how they're raised, as shitty as it is. And China's a terrible country.

Yet these Chinese folks blindly praise their own country and think they're elite. They make other asians look bad (Which is also why Japanese and Korean people hate them). You can't be vocal about your displeasure because they're everywhere, and they'll give you a mouthful if they hear.

And no, I'm not wrong. Just google "Chinese tourists" and see for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/chinese-schoolboy-15-exposed-as-egypt-s-ancient-temple-graffiti-vandal-8633556.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself

t. filthy chink

fall on thine own sword

>inb4 assblasted aussies and canadians

Assblasted?

Remember this?
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/chinese-schoolboy-15-exposed-as-egypt-s-ancient-temple-graffiti-vandal-8633556.html

Are you a Chinese person with a VPN, by any chance?

Because they will inherit the earth.

Remember this?
And they were grown men, not schoolboys.

a problem, which makes me sick, is that diasporas in leaf/southern prison/burger etc seem to still be delusional in false image of Mainlanders.

I try not to remember that tbqh, one of our greatest moments of shame.

Still, our tourists are pretty okay, a bunch of retarded hooligans aren't representative of our usual tourist population.
With Chinese they're pretty much all shit though.

the serious answer to that is, they dont have the concept of "publicity". thats why. their society traditionally lacks the norm/social structure, and common senses. on top of that everything is under control by ccp and the authorities, and all people do is obey it. as the result, they havent thought about something public themselves even more.

so they can be noisy, loud, rude, and dont have manners in public.

pls we are not animals

they don't do it in china simply because there are way too many people and anyone who pauses and shows any kind social etiquette to strangers must have something to hide, it's a dog eat dog world

obviously you can do that to family

and the society obviously work on some structure

Have you ever interacted with an autist in the degree that lacks any comprehension of social conventions and therefore is just a big asshole?
Chinese are like that.

>Have you ever interacted with an autist in the degree that lacks any comprehension of social conventions and therefore is just a big asshole
No, I've never met a clone of myself.

China was literally one of the poorest nations on Earth only a few decades ago. Give them time, for fuck's sake. The fact that they can go from grorious civilization to dirt poor shithole back to powerful is pretty impressive. Don't let the weebs and Japs color your impression of one of the world's most important civilizations.

>Have you ever interacted with an autist in the degree that lacks any comprehension of social conventions and therefore is just a big asshole?
Yes, I'm seeing a tripfag right now.

>can do that to family
can't

because you cannot memorize social manners.
/thread

So is Korea and Japan. Korea was dirt poor, Japan was a mess after the war. Both underwent major economic transformations without having their population be obnoxious as hell to others.

is saying "cultural revolution" a meme answer