New Warcraft Moviebob Video

I honestly want to donate to his patreon lads

He is looking much healthier

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUU3alLPeU

nice try

He looks like hes gained about 20kgs the fat fucker.

I hope he dies soon, such a waste of human resources.

Moviebob is the epitome of failure who just can't let go.

Moviebob is a mess

Moviebob is a waste

I mean, the fucking guy can't even memorise a fucking script! He reads from his laptop which shows in his fucking shit tier sunglasses!

is he blind?

Can he just fucking die already?

how does this guy have both gaunt cheeks and jowls?

How does someone like this not kill themselves? I'm no where near as repulsive as he is, nor as much a failure at life and I think about killing myself everyday.

>this review made possible in part through contributions
>moviebob had to get his "fans" to pay for his ticket

He does get like 10k a month from Patreon even though he does very little.

A TRAYGEDY.
Lol Warcraft is so fucking bad aha.

No. It was mediocre. It was a solid 6/10. People need to stop fucking feeling the need to LOVE or HATE the movie.

I guess that's a lot of money for a blogger, but in real people money it's barely above the poverty line. At least he doesn't have any dependents, that would be really sad.

10k a month is about 8 times over the poverty line with no dependents you fucking tit.

>movieblob

cringe

Call me when Half in the Bag reviews it

>basement apartment

sure bud

>$120,000/year is barely above the poverty line

that's quite sad.

How long was he sitting on the couch that half an inch of water could accumulate before he noticed?

Moviebob is the ja/ck/ of internet reviewers.

I bet he smells like feces.

the faster they talk the fatter they are

>not renting out your basement to schmucks

He lives with his parents

>$3,178 a month
nigga he makes more than you

bruh that's like making $60/hour, that's pretty damn good

Finally taken the supreme cuck razorfisted's gimmick now, good for him.

>linking to movieblob
Fuck you, fatass, you're not getting any views from here.

What kind of human waste donates to this pointless piece of shit?

He's cutting, bro.

I challenge anyone to make a dumber post ITT than this one.

Had to close it because this fucker thinks he is about 20 times more clever than he actually is.

Warcraft is shit though.

i think there's a lot of fat guys who want to be like kevin smith but don't quite have the subtle speaking grace to pull it off

I've never seen this guy's videos and this is the only place I see them discussed so up until extremely recently I thought this guy actually went by MovieBlob

This guy is fucking awful. Holy shit.

Honestly these thread should not be a thing even on Sup Forums
He is so boring and ugly and uninteresting.

I don't understand why people like this guy. My friend recommended him but something about his reviews sounds so forced and condescending.

His superman: the movie episode of Really That Good was great.

>$10,000 per month
>barely over the poverty line
Where do you live?

I can see why Sup Forums hates this guy. He sounds intelligent and he sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Yeah. I'm conflicted when it comes to him. His opinions are interesting to listen to. And he is one of the few to give Other M a fair shake. But then he occasionally tries to push a feminist angle into his work and there he loses me.

He's a fat waste with fat opinions. Why he bothers spamming his trash videos here is anyone's guess.

Happy first (you)

Sure thing, Bob.

Type-2 diabetes.

It's going to be hard to convince you i'm not baiting here but I'll give it a shot anyway. Seems to me like he uses too many big words (or words in general) for the average Sup Forums poster to understand what he's saying.

>guy has an opinion
>Sup Forums throws a gigantic fit

Do you think a month means a year?

I bet Bob could be pushed to suicide if a serious effort were mounted.

Hypothetically.

He disappoints me sometimes.

His opinion is "all white or straight men are stupid, ignorant and bad people".

So yeah, why would a community of white straight men not like him?

Can you please stop posting threads about this SJW sellout..

>someone on Sup Forums doesn't like moviebob
>you throw a gigantic fit

Indubitably, Bob's eloquence renders his dramaturgical critiques of both passive and interactive entertainment opaque to the middling intellect of an average Sup Forums participant. If only he would abbreviate his vocabulary!

That's not far from the truth
Bad bait
He exercises his vocabulary skills. I don't see anything wrong with that.

He is such a tryhard.

I understand everything he is saying it is just how preachy and dishonest he is that annoys me.

How can look like that and have any sense of superiority. He should be suicidal. I would be if I looked like that.

How can you tell he's being dishonest?

You better actually be moviebob.
That guy is pathetic enough but I don't want to believe there is anyone pathetic enough to defend movieblob online.
I would have to call dignitas.

This applies to everything.

You know there is a gap between 1 and 5 stars people, the middle doesn't automatically mean disregard and meme upon it.

go away movieblob

Bad bait

>Bad bait
>Bad bait
Nothing is bait.

Here on Sup Forums 90% of posts are bait.

This guy sounds arrogant as fuck but his video about the Spider-Man trilogy is amazing. It reflects my feelings towards those movies perfectly.

I hope that includes the guy defending moviebob

His Really That Good series is great.

I am the guy defending moviebob.

The sunglasses actually make it just as obvious you're reading from a script because you put your script on your backlit computer, silly.

Just put the shades on and print the script out.

Holy shit this guy makes over 3 grand a month to talk about movies? Good for him.

x2

I don't think that's possible. Everyone else will appear to be trolling. That user sounded like he was genuine with that statement.

But, superman the movie isn't that good. Superman 2 is good. The first one spends 20-30 min on krypton. People are nostalgic af when it comes to that and the discussion of superman in film.

That's the beauty of it

Those goddamn jump cuts. If he spoke slowly and tried to be less clever with his words he'd probably be easier to watch.

>>moviebob had to get his "fans" to pay for his ticket
>>$3,178 a month

It's amazing to think these youtube guys have ZERO credentials to be movie critics.

Does he still make videos with his shitty personas?

MOS spends 30 minutes on krypton. Superman the movie spends maybe 20 minutes on krypton and Brando sells every second of it. His portrayal of Jor-El is one of my favorite movie characters of all time. He's GOAT in that movie. I have no problem with the amount of time that movie spends on krypton. I hated MOS krypton though.

>here is my review of warcraft
>it aint good
when has anything you ever did been good bob?

>basement apartment

[Audible laughter]