>mfw Roma thought Porto was a team of cripples worse than Bari
>mfw Roma thought they'd win easily
>mfw they do nothing but scratch their balls in the first minutes
>mfw Porto scores
>mfw Roma loses its temper
>mfw one of their players gets a red card
>mfw ANOTHER of their players gets a red card
>mfw Porto scores two more goals
>mfw Roma goes to Europe League, while Ludogorets and Legia Warsaw are going to Champions League

You're welcome, Portubro.

Looks like Italy will be losing a CL spot soon

Coeffecients don't matter soon la

in like 2 years eng/spa/it/fra are all getting 4 spots

they should be thanking their lucky stars (read: their corrupt uefa henchmen), god knows they don't deserve the spots

They deserve it more than Ludogrets

No one deserves anything. You have to fight for it. Anything else is setting a morally bankrupt precedent.

APOLOGIZE.

>france getting 4 spots
>besides PSG, french football is literally shit

Take a sit, son

You are the new Pepe

>LYON
>OL
>MONACO

Seems pretty decent.

was he elite?

i miss him so much

You mean currently shit since Monaco, Lyon, Saint-Étienne and Marseille have always had enormous potential and that potential isn't going away anytime soon.

FIFA should just admit that this is a business decision because football is a business to them.

Germany not France Achmed

>Monaco is the club that failed in buying great players with tons of money and making a good team out of them
>Lyon always thinks it's good, but can't get over not having Benzema anymore, nor with knowing that PSG is also getting 7-in-a-row
>Saint-Etienne is still stuck to Platini
>Marseille thought Imbula was good

Yeah, sure, potential...

>fra
what in god's name did he mean by this

That's the very definition of potential, if it weren't for those details there would be nothing in theory standing between them and greatness. I mean not too long ago Lyon regularly made PSG it's bitch, it can certainly happen again.

Pffft...round of 16 at best

>LYON
>OL

OL code for Marseille, cockfiend?
French football is on par with australian football, then there's psg who are their literal only superstars who couldn't beat any decent opposition.

Daily reminder that this guy, that has literally played less than a half in the last four years, has more titles than this joke you call Roma

I'm sorry I ever doubted Casillas. The old dog still has some fight left in him.

He will be useful to us in the next 2 years. Then, it comes Sá's time

Sá is terrible, don't believe the memes.

That is why we have a plan b

Monaco is funny. Spend a shit load, then sell off all the mercs, and have a better team with the youth products they picked up.

He finally scored on the correct goal and was a rock defensively. Still makes a couple of stupid mistakes but he was elite

For me, neither of those tackles were redworthy.

>Roma thought Porto was a team of cripples worse than Bari
they are not wrong though

>Roma