You can only watch one for the rest of eternity

You can only watch one for the rest of eternity.

Which and why?

sinfelt

Frasier, because I enjoy it more, and if I wanted to watch Jews being terrible people I'd look out my window.

Seinfeld.
Just a bit funnier, but really the only reason is Jason alexander.

Sienfeld

woah I just realized Seinfeld is an annogram of Frasier....

Senpai...no its not.

Seinfeld and it's not even close.

Fraiser. I've always enjoyed it a lot more.
Plus dat end theme.

>tfw I unironically like this show

Reba is fine as a motherfuck and I wanna suck dem tiddies bruh. Plus her older daughter on the show is hot as shit and was my crush since she was on Are You Afraid of the Dark?.

Pales in comparison to seinfeld. He'll even the opening theme to cheers is way better than fraiser.

Does one of the pair become off-limits and I can watch other stuff too, or can I only watch my choice and nothing else?

You're welcome to your opinion but I just want you to know you're wrong and I hate you.

One of them will be the only show you can watch ever.

Fight me motherfucker explain to me how fraiser theme was any good at all.

>He doesn't get how amazing the lyrics are when considering Frasier's career

What is a boy to do?

I understand the lyrics fool, I understand Frasier life and career. I'm telling you it Pales in comparison to other songs. Can you not understand? Or are reaction images the only thing you understand?

I'll take the third option

How do you know they're jews?
Serious question here, I know Jerry Seinfeld sounds jewish, but Costanza is italian and Elaine... hmm what's her last name?

You said it pales in comparison to Seinfeld which is literally gay 90's cardboard wobbling music with no lyrics.

As far as it being worse than Cheers, I have to agree.

Benice. Or something like that.

>How do you know they're jews?

I'm Canadian and here jews either names that finish in "berg", "stein" or something, OR, they wear that gay little hat

This is how I can tell who is Jewish or not

Frasier, all the way

Benes - it's probably French

The main cast, except for Richards, are all Jewish. not that there's anything wrong with that

A SINGLE MOM WHO WORKS TOO HARD

underrated show

Seinfeld. I like to watch Frasier but I never need to watch Frasier. Sometimes I just get this compulsion to watch a specific Seinfeld episode.

Frasier, if only for the amazing episode where Niles and Frasier have a misunderstanding.

Frasier just because even though Elaine is pretty fine to look at Daphne in her prime is still the better jerk-bait

Reba was a milf

i have seen all of seinfeld over and over so i would pick frasier because i have only seen a couple of episodes.

I've never seen Frasier. Post the most wild, gutbusting, kneeslapping motherfucking Frasier clip out there

Frasier is a show about a man who must live with having a bad hair day every day of his miserable life, in the company of colorful and engaging people.

Seinfeld is about a man who has a pretty nice life but is constantly thrown into existential crisis episodes.

They mention Elaine not being Jewish in an episode.

why did they do this?

All of the Jewish men wanted her because she's not Jewish. There's a word for it, but I forget.

shiksa appeal

Frasier

I watch Frasier every day and I'll never be able to stop, it's just too damn good.

seinfield is just yelling SEX!!! over and over
frasier is complex layered humor

Fraiser. I've only seen a few episodes of Seinfeld and I couldn't care less for it.

>seinfield is just yelling SEX!!! over and over