Was she literally retarded?

Was she literally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kirsten-dunst-reveals-how-she-gained-weight-for-fargo-role-20151310
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but without question, you are.

She was an enlightened bean.

I lieked her bewbs in this.

No, but she was literally thick.

Her face can be sorta wonky at times but those tits have always been perfect.

No but she did have some form of dementia.

I remember being really upset when they showed her chewing on birth control pills when it was clear Plemons wanted to start a family course it made it harder to see him die when it was clear that despite shit like that she really loved him

You think she ever stuck that bottle into her pussy or ass hole?

>Her face can be sorta wonky at times

That was definitely makeup, the thickness was all her though

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kirsten-dunst-reveals-how-she-gained-weight-for-fargo-role-20151310

>I gained weight for this role," the 33-year-old actress, who also used Jane Iredale cosmetics on set, told Kimmel. "But really, I just sat in my bed, watched Friday Night Lights and, like, ate."

>"I was in Calgary,” she continued. “It was cold, so I ordered in a lot of pizza [and] grilled cheese. I just had different cheeses and breads together."

>She didn’t mind gaining the weight, or plugging Season 2 of the hit show, either.

>"It's nice to, like, promote something and not have to lie about it," Dunst said of the anthology series, which is set in South Dakota and Minnesota in 1976 for this season.

>In August, Dunst revealed to Town & Country that another role, in the upcoming film Woodshock, required her to lose 10 pounds in two weeks. "I am a girl who loves to go out to eat — it's one of my joys in life,” she told the magazine, before adding that she needed to shed fast because her character has to “look a little ill."

oh you betcha

Oh yah, you betcha!

I actually like her character. I makes me wish I could find a real mid-western chic to fall in love with.

It really pisses me off that she lost to Lady Gaga, like fuck off.

was Gaga even the least bit good on American Horror Story? I was really into Dunst's character from the getgo.

HAMBURGER HELP HER!

Holyfuck I forgot about that

Checked your trips faggot.

That was the only time I found Gaga so fuckable.

Did you miss all those piss-stained journals all over the place? Yes, she was a mongoloid.

>not being fully actualized

When you're a spy...

I love how over the top his accents are.

>when you try to fap to her but you remember you first saw her in Jumanji

>>when you try to fap to her but you remember you first saw her in Jumanji

I fail to see the problem

She pretty much played her musical persona.