Unrecognizable from their Former Selves

>yfw this is Uma Thurman
omf, why'd this happen? Not even a huge fan of hers, but she fucked herself up. Also, please post Actors and Actresses unrecognizable from their former selves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nhGGQ_PYyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

google

It was makeup you fucking retard

You are like a year late, her face snapped back to normal.

One eye lift and she looks radically different.

That genuine smile

It's a relief when that happens.

she removed her finnish heritage

some complete retard decided to do her makeup, she did a show after this and was back to normal.

Yall motherfuckers can make fun of JJL for being old, at least she didn't plastic up her face

she's a fatass now

i think she looks better now, not sucking on lemons constantly. although i saw no reason to do actual surgery, especially since she had quit acting at that point. maybe she did it to not have fans approach her?

JUST

me on the right

Looks bad in both, but her eyebrows in the 2nd one are terrible.

I don't see any obvious area that she had work done but she still looks completely different.

Was trying to figure that out myself - she had a bit of eye work cause the lids are missing. Brows look different cause they look more spaced out, lower and thinner. It looks like they pulled her eyes further apart.

why do women do this to themselves why cant they let themselves age gracefully

SHE WANTS TO DANCE LIKE UMA THURMAN

CANT GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD

I'm pretty sure the after picture was taken at the third Bridget Jones installment premiere.

If there is even an audience left for a THIRD Bridget Jones movie, they are going to be confused if she had this surgery done before filming began. She looked very distinct and even a bit cute before surgery.

What the fuck went wrong?
She's lookin bretty good for 54

>it's the patriarchy that killed my career

is it just me or is is like her face is made out of fucking cement

youtube.com/watch?v=0nhGGQ_PYyE

>she's a fatass again

ftfy

>What the fuck went wrong?

Nothing.

> she was this close to being an olympian archer

>
Whew

That's a joke trailer, right? It's not an actual real thing they are making is it?

no, it's her skin tissue failing to repair itself becuase of old age

>Why are these actors who were in their prime when I was young getting old?!

slow down son

Would. So hard. Lowtest pls go.

Go on...

Still would

People find this attractive? Why'd she do it? Did she have a kid?

It's just too much pressure on them probably when they've been actresses their whole lives where their main commodity was their physical beauty.
But as far as normal women I have no idea why they get plastic surgery.

girl from dirty dancing/ferris bueller's day off

One nose job later.

Who's making fun of based JJL? I'll kick their ass.

She's always been so fucking cute
Why?? Her nose was perfectly fine.

>Phil Couson married Grey from Dirty Dancing

Did she want to look more like a jew?

>she removed her finnish heritage

this is elle fanning now

but who can blame her?

How did this happen? Car accident?

DELETE THIS

I have some older friends and they say I look like a young Mickey Rourke but I think he's always been ugly

He was a boxer and had a lot of plastic surgery done.

Close, boxing.

Slight improvement?

Boxing

That damn car accident

MY SWEET DONNA WHY

She cut out the Mongol part apparently...

shes like 60 tho

i genuinely got mad at this post, she's the perfect auntie, she's not even at her fattest here but even then i'd still rate her a 10

When you consider it was the late '70s, they did a hell of a job reconstructing his face.

Is that Bruce Campbell on the right, during Escape from LA?

He fucked up his nose during the time when he tried to be a boxer, then tried to fix it by having a car crash inside a plastic surgery operation room.

Fuck dude, while watching Hateful Eight and she was all uglied up, I thought to myself
>still would

fucking dropped

>:3

Sure you meant to post that pic? She's still recognizable in the after. Now she is like when criminals get plastic surgery to "disappear."

Honestly how does this happen? Don't these people use really expensive and skilled la surgeons?

So? She'd look fine without whatever the fuck she did.

She looks like Peter Weller now.

She's got a fat ass alright. Maybe the best one in hollywood.

She looks like an elite from halo

Looks like caitlyn jenner.

Interesting comparison. Kind of gives me a boner.

I think she cares more about the dog then the negro man.

Whatever that is.

>the lies white bois tell themselves

rich upper middle class white girls only fuck black guys that look like that

obese. Fucking gross

Supposedly those eye flap things can interfere in your vision as you grow older and removal is covered by normal insurance as a medical procedure, not just vanity surgery.

My dad and I both have it and he got them done at one point.

Bad bait. You troll can't even be bothered to try a little harder can you?

Why does he have sneakers on his grave? The fuck?

>calling shoes sneakers

I'm just giving my opinion user. If you're allowed to post that picture, I'm allowed to react. There's just an improper weight and fat distribution in this new look of hers. Its not T H I C C its obese. Let's be honest she's had a weight problem for years. She used to be a hamplanet after being the qtest skinny girl in the biz. She just can't keep it off. She's fat user. Just admit you like BBW and don't hide behind muh Thicccc

>not calling them trainers god bless the queen

>not calling them zip zop feety folley rollers

What are they called these days? I'm old and don't have kids and don't wear them , so fuck if I know.

I typed that first, then edited realizing people here wouldn't know what that is.

It's almost sad how bad that bait is.

lol he's so mad

You have to be 18 to post here.

she looks like a spider turned into a person

oh man he's feeling it alright. He even dropped the 18 to post comment.

what the fuck goes on on with his hair?

>she's a fatass now

fat ass?
you are gay or something?

She wanted to look Jewish.

Before and After

Yep, all day long

The JUST made me giggle because it doesn't even begin to describe this fucking disaster.

Funny story, her husband successfully divorced her without needing to pay alimony because the judge agreed the dude wasn't obligated to stay with someone mutating their face into a fucking thundercat.

she was so hot in the 80s

rip cute kirstie

There are only so many times you can get surgery on your face before it starts getting fucked, and some involve using silicone or chemical injections that aren't fully understood yet or could even cause severe allergic reactions. Look up what happened to the lead singer of Dead of Alive, for example.