How great is David Beckham?

How great is David Beckham?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9K5HWuBheQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

overrated player.

a model that was kinda good at scoring from fks

this list makes me incredibly angry for a variety of reasons that I won't articulate here

not exactly up against stiff competition though, most of the list just consists of inbred feudalists

let me guess: are you leftist scum?

>Diana ahead of Isaac Newton

Princess Diana shouldn't make this list.

What the actual fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=9K5HWuBheQY

can't find Wayne Rooney lads, where is he?

This wtf

Same

Beckham should be below Bobby Moore

Ahead of Darwin, Shakespeare, AND Newton

>Eric Morcombe above Dickens, Drake and King Arthur

>Isambard Kingdom Brunel

literally who

>guy fawkes

neck yourself old chap

>Rowling above Watt
Who the fuck put this list together? How is one of the most influential men in the industrial revolution, who helped set the groundwork for the modern era, not greater than a children's book author?

How do you not know who that is???

>J.K Rowling ahead of J.R.R Tolkien
JUST

Diana is great because she had an untimely death. Actually it's probably because her name is one of the very few the retards in this country have ever heard of.

At least left-wing poofters didn't get to censure the great Enoch.

>Tim Berners-Lee beaten comfortably by Bob Geldof and Julie Andrews

Not there but should be
>Sir Alex
>Clough
>Jackie Stewart
>Billy Connolly

On there but shouldn't be
>Thatcher
>Cliff
>J.K. Rowling

this was some shitty poll in early 2000s tons of people don't deserve to be there

Thatcher singlehandedly saved us from the brink of international obscurity and economic oblivion by turning us into America lite, she deserves to be on there more than fucking sportsmen and comedians

You call him Lincoln

*teleports behind you*
Sorry Britbong
*unsheathes washing pole katana
This time the bell bongs for thee

>On there but shouldn't be
Boy fucking George

Boy George, Bono and Aleister Crowley above Tolkien. Maximum trigger lads

hacks like tolkein and rowling don't belong anywhere near that list

Bono and Bob Geldof on there full stop

>overrated
Churchhill
Di
Elizabeth I
Elizabeth II
Lennon
Cromwell
Thatcher
Paine
Mccartney
Bowie
Beckham
Blair
Rowling
Boy George
Freddie Mercury
Fucking Bono lmao
Lydon

>Underrated
Newton
Turing
Wellesley
Peel
Robert the Bruce
based Richard Burton

t. American

>Boy George above both the man who helped set the basis for modern energy production, and the man who helped us enter the information age
>the latter only barely made the list
>a junkie who once held a man captive is ahead of both of them

>1 hour long

literally what the fuck who is actually going to watch this lmao

modernity is literal trash my good mate, i prefer boy george

That would be her Chancellor. How much benefit do you give David Cameron for the economy?

The only reason Thatcher is idolised is because she's a woman, and because she was lucky enough to have a third-world shithole declare war on her.

The fact that he is above Freddie Mercury is insane enough

>its a people devalue art, culture and writing in favor of muh science episode

How exactly is Elizabeth 1st overrated? One of only three women deserving their place on there.

Who is the third?

Also no Oscar Wylde or Wodehouse. Fucking plebs.

these kindsve lists are always bollocks, its fanboys voting for footballers and pop musicians, sentimental tabloid reading idiots voting for that worthless bulimic bitch diana and ppl who get their history at the cinema voting for the likes of wellington, glyndwr and wallace
it was probably an internet poll, the boy george fan club found out about it and emailed all their members to vote or some shit like that

The hint is they're all Monarchs.

>Florence Nightingale not deserving of a place

I don't think Wilde counts, he's Irish. Wodehouse should be on there somewhere though.

Geldof and Bono apparently counted

Nightingale can share a place with Seacole.

where the hell is kane in that list? who made this shit, lads?

Glorified nurse, thousands of scientists and chemists who've saved millions of lives could be placed over her. I'd much sooner replace her name with Alexander Fleming. She gets a few extra points for not being a feminist though.

James Clerk Maxwell at 91 is a fucking disgrace. Dude is like top 5 on the all time goat physicist list. Shits all over Faraday.

>I'd much sooner replace her name with Alexander Fleming
Fleming doesn't really deserve to be there either. He did very little work on actually making penicillin usable in medicine, and got lucky with the actual discovery, though that story is likely bullshit.

>no Robin Hood

the greatest man who ever lived

Brits so shit they had to include non brits on a list of only 100 people.. would expect nothing else from the peadophile supporting bbc 2bh

Remember this list was comprised a few years after her death when Britain was still in a state of mourning

No vardy either baka kmt

Wow that's very rude Italy

Michael Crawford being anywhere near the top 500 nevermind #17 is utterly baffling to me