What animal would you want to be turned into?

What animal would you want to be turned into?

I thought this film kind of worked even though it was so weird. It got me invested in the characters and relationships.

Maybe id be some sort of burrowing animal that also spends a lot of time above ground.

Great White Shark

I've never seen the movie.
I would want to be a cuttlefish.

penguin

Crow.

Generally live at least 20-30 years if you make it past childhood, smart as fuck, highly social animals that get to fly around exploit humanity in every fashion imaginable.

Seriously, look that shit up. They're smart enough to time dropping walnuts on the pavement to crack them when the street lights turn red so they won't get run over, and memorize the patterns of garbage trucks and just follow them around. Everything we do benefits them, unlike a lot of other smart animals we'll wind up driving extinct like dolphins or gorillas.

On the movie's website it said I would be a crow.

a killer whale or an octopus.

My fellow bird poster.

link pls

Literally Google "the lobster movie"

A penis
Haha

If you choose a giant tortoise you could live about 150 - 250 years.

Or you could choose a clam and live 200 - 500 years.

Why would you want to live as an animal for that long?

it would suck to be slow and a prey animal

imagine being eaten alive slowly

I wanted to be a frog.

I'm into vore I already do that every day buddy

>Cat
>Starfish
>Rhino
i chose cat

A lazy, pampered mastiff.

I'm always wanking and lay around all day eating, drinking and pissing when I want. It's effort to move because I'm so lazy and my joints ache. So yeah probably an old mastiff with arthritis.

is there any evidence they actually were turned into animals and not just killed and replaced with the chosen animal?

If you HAD to be an animal wouldn't you rather live longer than shorter? Besides, as animals, they don't know any better.

Being a clam would suck, obviously. But I'd imagine being a giant tortoise would be pretty chill. And with that massive shell I'd guess they don't get fucked with very often.

It really doesn't matter

Fucking Water Bear.

i got ant,cat and lobster.

i'd want to be a lobster

What are the rules?
Can I be turned into pre-homo sapien hominids?
Or other pre-historic animals?

If they don't have that kind of technology, then I guess a bear? Apex predator, can basically do whatever I want in the forest. Plus I heard they are Catholic, so free ticket to heaven.

badass

it kind of does because he carried around his brother as the dog

Ill be able to see in like a million different colors and a super powerful claw

looks like a fat chinese kid

thats not the point

BISON
"Stoic, pragmatic and brawny, bison enjoy the freedom of the wide open plains, hanging with the herd, and plenty of anal sex."
Yeah I'll go with bison.

Gorilla, ant or rabbit. mfw i wanted to be a bird.

So this movie was about autism right?

confirmed for cat

then what is the point wise guy

woof woof

They didn't actually turn into animals.
That'd be ridiculous.

That's what I just got.

10/10

ANTS

what the shit is this

enjoy getting burned to death by some autist with a magnifying glass

QUAK, bitch!

>tfw living deliciously

I love being alone, but not alone for too long this is accurate

based af

Im 20 minutes into this right now, is everyone suppose to be autostic?
I get that this is kind of a place for loveless people, but peoplr said they were married before so why are they so socially retarded?

Socially retarded people can get married user...

obligatory heath ledger wicked sense of humor shoop.jpeg

cuck

Look what I got guys.

>can fly
>can swim

suckers

It's the style of Lanthimos, an old technique Brecht invented. The actors don't actually act. Farrel does it badly.

Peacuck

Same I'd be a mouse

I read somewhere that that might be the point - everyone in The Lobster is looking for a partner with something in common or a shared interest rather than via actual attraction; something common among autists.