Reminder that he did nothing wrong

Reminder that he did nothing wrong

>Peed on bush
>Got held up for $200 by Brazilian ""cop"" for this heinous crime
>Told his mother about having a gun pointed in his face and being forced to pay money
>Mother tells reporter
>Somehow this chain of events makes Lochte the villian and not the victim of the corrupt Rio police. He was literally a victim of extortion.

Why has this happened lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People want to see white people punished.

>americans are STILL on SEETHING and POORIOUS damage control

Because white "people" should be illegal worldwide

most cities in the world make you pay a fine for public urination.

>muh extortion

One can be completely wrong, but just by saying that he/she will gain your support.

I don't know what you're trying to say.

I truly can't understand what you meant to say.

>Lochte pisses in the street
>is held at gunpoint, forced to pay fine, media demonises him

>Diniz shits in the street
>is celebrated by Sup Forums

How is this fair?

he should have told the truth from the start

Hey Ryan, are you going to make the very same thread every single day?

>""cop""
That was the security guard.

he ruined the pristine reputation of the fine Olympic host country

>americans preside over olympics that gets bombed
>no threads on Sup Forums
>brazilians preside over olympics where an american embarrasses himself and his country
>get very upset about the fact that he was a good boy and he goes to church and he was really turning his life around

American culture is dindu culture.

Who was an off duty cop

Its would be like me saying your a faggot and you saying "but my boyfriend isn't fucking my arse right this second so actually I'm straight"

is that when it's okay to point a gun at someone and demand money?

I'm just trying to understand your culture

4chin in a nutshell

Because he fabricated the story and attempted to neglect the fact that his drunk actions prompted the encounter. You retarded user? This is abundantly clear.

there's definitely a shitload of hyperbole coming from the Rio police about the whole incident, almost as much as Lochte's original tale of the events

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/

things that come to mind

>no evidence that the swimmers "trashed" the bathroom - only that Lochte tore down a sign in the middle of some fuckstain isle between the gas station and the next building

>security prevented them from leaving by taxi during which they may have flashed "a badge". Nonetheless, they were confirmed as part of law enforcement (guards for a nearby prison)

>security drew weapons after the swimmers walked away from them - language barrier likely escalated the situation

>security demanded money in reparation for property damages

>finally complied after bystander helped translate

>lochte never filed a police report, it just got blown up by media. So no possible crime for "false police report"

>rio police keeping investigation "confidential" and never released eye-witness testimony

Main thing is Lochte lied about being "robbed" and being having a gun drawn to his head. However, he could've easily interpreted it that way if random armed individuals approach your vehicle demanding money in the middle of some third world shithole.

>that one Australian on Sup Forums constantly butthurt over America, like genuinely asspained and obsessed
>gives himself away because his one track butthurt mind has limited material so he keeps obsessively posting about Atlanta

its okay bro, one day you'll grow up and realize bantz is supposed to be whimsical and you're not actually supposed to get all worked up and in constant butthurt over having been BTFO by Americans one too many times on the board

>break down bathroom door
>rip down advertisement hanging on wall
>piss on the side of the building
>security confronts you

Seems pretty reasonable to me dick squeezer.

there's no evidence of them breaking down the bathroom door

they couldn't get in, hence why the urinated outside dickweed

im not saying that the security's actions were irrational you literate mongoloid, just why lie about them "trashing the bathroom" and not drawing weapons on them?

>not drawing weapons on them?
But that's what happened, the security guy showed the holsted gun, at no time they had a gun pointed at their heads, specially when they offered to pay the damages so to flee the police that was called.

>security drew weapons
>security demanded money
>Main thing is Lochte lied about being "robbed"

you yourself just fucking stated he got robbed in your greentexts

read the article I linked

>"Two men, whom I believe to have been security guards, then instructed us to exit the vehicle. No guns were drawn during this exchange, but we did see a gun tucked into one of the guard's waistband,” Bentz said. “As Jimmy (Feigen) and Jack (Conger) were walking away from the vehicle, the first security guard held up a badge to me and drew his handgun. I yelled to them to come back toward us, and they complied. Then the second guard drew his weapon and both guards pointed their guns at us and yelled at us to sit on a nearby sidewalk.”

>Bystander Deluz described the drawing of the weapons by the two guards as a reaction to the athletes' attempt to leave the scene.

>shitfaced drunk at 7 am
>cant get into restroom
>kick down the door
>Still piss outside
>get pissed and rip down advertisement
>security confronts you and demands compensation for the damage
>People think they were robbed at gunpoint

Are you fucking kidding me dude? You can't ignore facts he ADMITTED TO in his interview to paint a different picture.. You're fucking retarded dude, for real.

>read the article I linked
You mean the article from the site that doesn't even know Brazilian laws yet is claiming they aren't accountable for their declarations?
There is no point in arguing with you, you just want to see things that fits your narrative.

>Doesn't read the readily available information or watch the video footage
>makes claims contrary to what he admitted to doing in an interview

Fuck off

>CRIME OCORRE, NADA ACONTECE, FEIJOADA
>UÉ SEU GUARDA, FOI SÓ UMA MIJADINHA