What's wrong with her voice?

What's wrong with her voice?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/FRTdKYh6Fhfk.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_ObXe9moVZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with her spine?

I'm sorry I hope you're ok

She's talking instead of sucking my dick.

Literally nothing. I love it so much

she's welsh trying to sound like she's from the california valley

NO SOPHIE

NOT THE USED CONDOM

PLS

She started losing her accent during the middle of her career by hanging around and learning English from Californian sluts all day.

absolutely nothing

i think i like it, kinda cute

I've never heard her native Welsh accent. Bit of a shame.

That doctored LA-Valley shit is a real fucking turn off because she does a terrible job. Too high pitched, too giggly.

Shame because she's on my top 25, but that voice damn.

Are her and Gianna really best pals, or do they just play it up on social media?

Your voice would be weird too if your soft palate was constantly being rammed by dicks

What.

When.

Where.

Why.

Does she have the best fakes in the business? There was a VAST improvement between before and after.

is she the GOAT?

jesus what happened, she take too big of a dick?

I love this whore. She changes her looks all the time but she always looks perfect.

She was in a horrible car accident and she got torn in two and doctors sowed her back together. Her spine and stomach were completely destroyed. She survived, but is in pretty bad shape anyway and hasn't been heard from in six months.

It's cute

Shame, she was one of my favorites

She's ashamed of her Welsh accent and tries to disguise it by doing a vague approximation of what she thinks valley girls sound like.

She apparently spoke Welsh when she was younger but stopped when she left Wales. Bit sad 2bh. She's even referred to herself as "English" sometimes.

I honestly don't know if you're trolling me or not

if this is true though...shit

Second best. Jayden has the best ones.

What's up with the Welsh anyway? Why do bongs always bag on them?

No one wants to be from Wales.

Last things she tweeted. Hasn't said anything since and has deleted her Instagram.

What did she mean by this

did she catch teh aids and retired? She only seems to do modeling and feature dancing now

does she play rugby?

>BLACKED
not even once

>tfw first saw her during a seehersquirt video wearing short jeans brown boots and a black tank top with her dyed black hair

She was thing back then like 10 years ago

>except
dumb whore

thought I saw her in a funny sketch recently that had her asking an accountant alot of financial questions with sexual inuendos

stuff like "in theory if I did beastiality is it worth the legal risk to report my earnings?"

welsh accent is god tier
a.uguu.se/FRTdKYh6Fhfk.webm

She was never BLACKED which makes more sad that she isn't around anymore

She actually never fucked blacks

man kin has some weird scenarios

they're both top 10 girls. though gianna seems like a coal burner irl based on her voice

youtube.com/watch?v=_ObXe9moVZY

She's so fucking hot goddamn

How old were you when you realized pro was shit and amateur was superior? Me? I was 15.