Imagine being Hugh Jackman in this scene

Imagine being Hugh Jackman in this scene

I hate Halle Berry, but don't pretend she was unattractive in this movie for the sake of an overrated meme.

DAMN SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS

supreme butterface

Now that's a statuesque physique if I've ever seen one

I miss 90's women's underwear.

She was attractive, but not for the Jackman

I bet he jacked, man.

>She was attractive, but not for the Jackman

Get fucking real, he wasn't that big a star then.

them spread legs in undies

goddamn

>high cut underwear on 80s-90s hips

Fuck off retard

Stan, Im DEA

He's queer, you wazzock.

A Nigger pointing a gun, what else is new

Is that his wife?
He can do better then that.

she needs wider hips
the wider the hips the sexier the high cut panties become

So is someone working on a new version of the pasta or what?

yea she needs to work on that

>80s-90s hips

why must we be living in the fridge era right now

Why. Just why. Not even memeing or anything, that's the kind of thing that makes me legit curious.

The fuck are you talking about?

Are we now pretending Halle Berry Is anything but perfect?

her tampon string is showing lmao

Prove it, schlanger

:^)

What does the room smell like?

Imagine indeed.
Imagine being the epitome of Anglo-Saxon masculinity and performing as an aggressive lover with a black woman.
Imagine looking into her eyes, seeing the expression she puts on for the scene, and knowing how she must feel as you touch her before the cameras.
Imagine.

deep connection
she puts up with his scat fetish

Imagine being Hugh in that scene and having to be all like "damn, blackie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my wolverine and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Wolverine and not only stand in that room while blackie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her sausage and leathery skin, and just stand there, torture session after torture session, hour after hour, while she perfected that stance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, blackie LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and underage actresses your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in sydney. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal instructors in the previous months. And then the director calls for another torture-session, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before John Travolta could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Wolverine. You're not going to lose your future X-Men over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Because she's low maintenance and I'm guessing has a decent personality. Jackman can just fuck hot chicks on the side and not worry about dealing with them in a relationship.

>Beard is a slang term describing a person who is used, knowingly or unknowingly, as a date, romantic partner (boyfriend or girlfriend), or spouse either to conceal infidelity or to conceal one's sexual orientation.

You're missing the point, Jackman is gay... Or just has a thing for old fat women like his wife.

Complete failure

She was hot when they got married, plus she was a big-time producer who got him his first relevant acting gigs.

Jackman is reportedly the nicest guy in Hollywood, enough to love a woman who isn't a 10/10 supermodel, I guess.

What an awful attempt, she not ugly and he's not a racist pedo, he's GAY, A FUCKING HOMO

He's super gay

>nigress
>perfect

Pick one and only one