/got/ general

previous All smiles edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tIM4aj3cBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

So what's up, is Stannis planning to burn Theon or what's the deal?

Based

This is probably a really late question, but why isn't Qyburn on the small council meetings anymore?

I don't remember them finding a new Master of Whispers so he should be obligated to attend these meetings, yet on the two scenes it has shown the council, he is no where to be found.

Did the showrunners just for forget about him?

Jeez. Once is bad luck, twice begins to look like carelessness.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

People actually care this much to talk about a stupid tv show every minute of the day.

whats jaime going to do when the cersei loses her trial and the faith behead tommen for being born of incest and seize the crown for themselves forming a theocracy in westeros?

Drogon is CUTE

nth for STANNIS IS ALIVE

Unless I'm mixing up book&show, I think he told her he was kicked out when she was in a cell.

>stannis
>planning to burn Theon
>tv show

the sneks and blatant SJW/feminist pandering was killing the show

She's got such a pretty face

He intends to execute him after taking Winterfell to gain the loyalty of the Stark loyalists.

The manner of execution is debatable, but seeing as Melisandre isn't with him, I think he will stick with the ol' Northern beheading.

That's in the books, don't think it is in the show, could be wrong though.

Why did D&D cut the Myrish Swamp from the show?

>people actually care enough to open a thread, quote four different people and shit post about something they don't like

Fuck off, capefag.

Well hr eas born beneath a bleeding star(Dawn covered in blood from Lyanna)

/got/ has been the most active thread on Sup Forums for over half a decade and apparently some retards still haven't caught on the fact that no one on /got/ likes the show.

bitch should do some squats

who would become king?

>seriously thinking that isn't enough arse

Hello brazil, fuck off please. Fat is not attractive. Inb4 muh test

>no one on /got/ likes the show

I do. Obviously the books are better, but the vast majority of criticisms people make here are either unfounded or overstated.

I don't think you're wrong. I don't recall him saying anything about stepping down or being replaced. In fact, his scenes with Varys's little birds on this season proves that he is still Master of Whispers.

there is no king. the high septon would rule through god just like a real world theocracy.

I wish this meme would end

>/got/ hates game of thrones
>Sup Forums hates video games
>Sup Forums hates music
>Sup Forums hates tv
>every general thread on /vg/ hates their respective game

This is the most insufferable meme on Sup Forums, really

>no one on /got/ likes the show.
I like the show. I can acknowledge it's deeply flawed and in decline since the last couple seasons but I like it. And I like spending time with you people.

Are we just accepting as fact that Stannis is alive?

More importantly why did they cut Ashara Dayne? That was hugely important to the ned stark R+L=J story bit. He rode out to starfall after the tower of joy to see Ashara. Catelyn Tully believed that Ashara was the mother of Jon. Why did he bother riding out to see her at Starfall after the tower of joy? Did he need to lend legitimacy to the fact that Jon wasn't Lyanna's kid? Ashara throws herself from the tower after he visits, so I wonder what he told her.

>Stannautists STILL think he's alive after Stephen "Tits and Dragons" Dilane publicly repudiated the show

>the iron throne would be pointless

yeah this isn't going to happen

Murderer of Gazans

In the books? Is someone disputing that?

well, let me rephrase, no one is like, an insane fan of the show praising it's quality.

I mean literally half the posts (that have actual content, not waifus and stuff) are a direct or indirect complaint about the show.

Bottom line is, he's not really gonna piss off anyone coming in /got/ and sperging about how "LEL THIS SHOW IS SO BAD".

Yeah. I agree.

>all smiles
>she isn't smiling

okay Preston

in what other direction could the story go? cersei is going to lose her trial and be deemed guilty by the gods. tommen is going to be beheaded for being incest. there is no heir left, all thats left is the faith.

Do you really think Stannis is going to get a hold of Theon when he's half a world away right about now?

Did you forget the books exist?

Merely pretending

Can I point out that Arya is wearing her hair exactly like Jaqen's in the newest episode? its def

Reminder that Jon kills the Night's King by pulling out the obsidian dagger.

>tommen is going to be beheaded for being incest.
whatever happened to Sir Ilyn Payne in the show?

Would you let Sansa kick you in the balls?

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=8tIM4aj3cBE

No. We are on Sup Forums and the post I was referring to made no mention of the books.

I didn't process it properly though. Read Theon and pictured Ramsey. It's obviously nothing to do with the show now that I see this.

I just got excited about Stannis.

his actor had cancer, left the show, hasn't been asked back since he recovered

Not that guy, but how the fuck does doing squats = fat? Quite the opposite, actually.

Also, doing squats doesn't make your ass bigger. Everything that's there was always there(exempting just a little muscle), it just firms and forms it. Dipshit.

come on bro

if she didnt have a boy's waist this would be enough ass, but as it is she looks just too flat

you mean sam right?

So now that Stannis is basically confirmed alive, how do you think he is going back? I call he will help Jon crush the Boltons and Frey at Winterfell.

Best House coming through. Lady Lyanna just added another character to the list too.

Who wants Jorah to "heal" his greyscale by getting Victarion's volcano hand?

I don't get king's blood. If I declare myself king do I have king's blood now?

>believing R + L = J
>not realizing R + L = D
>believing that prophecy matters

Azor Sam

What was the social status of Targaryen in Valyria?

Stannis isn't coming back in the show.

He lives until the others come in the books.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Is this still going on?

They were a pretty shit house. They only became legendary because one of them had a vision or some shit and bailed before the Doom.

Cutest girl on the show. Why did they give her such a shit role and kill her for no reason?

he brought dawn to the daynes back

Theres never been a show this old that hasnt had complaints or flaws. After all this is entertainment.

Trips of truth

> I like spending time with you people

Th-thanks you t-too.

The kings blood thing is from the Targs
Robert, Stannis, and Renly's have ancestors who were Targs
Thats why Robert could take the throne without most people giving a shit

It's explicitly stated that Ned went to StarFall to return Dawn, and that Ashara killed herself after hearing about her brother's death.

Jorah Mormont = Azor Ahai

ep. 8 leaks when?

Kings blood is the blood of Valyrian Nobles or the gemstone emperors. Probably the emperors desu since literal descendants of the two gods.

If prophecy doesn't matter then how is R+L=D any better than R+L=J?

tomorrow 9pm eastern

They have already leaked, although it is more of a general overlay for the final three episodes.

HA

no

Who is everyone's favorite character that was cut from the show?

Pic very related

That doesn't make any sense though. Why would she kill herself after he brother died? She was supposed to be the 'stronk independent wymen'. I bet there's more to it than that. I've heard speculation that Ashara may be Dany's mother as well.

R + L = D is better because it isn't as telegraphed, and could be important if you're someone who thinks Jon Snow could become Jon Stark (Brandon Stark is Jon's father)

Prophecy will turn out to be all worthless, it is one of the bigger red herrings in the series.

jon con

Manderly for his North Remembers speech and Frey Pie

Am I supposed to know who the fuck this guy is?

some says ashara got knocked up by brandon.

>Ashara may be Dany's mother as well.
she is not. dany is a targaryen. no question about that.

ser

Both are coming

yes

pathetic faggot

this is terrible. i can't believe you've posted this unironically. have some integrity

what's wrong with jon con

I guess I haven't been keeping up with the show very well who is blackfish related to, why did he take that castle and why is Jamie trying to take it back?

Makes zero sense. Jon was born in 283 and Dany was born in 284. How would Dany get from Ned Stark's hands to Dragonstone to Essos without Viserys suspecting anything?

Ser Addam Marbrand to be honest. He's a cool guy in the books. Leader of the Lannister Army outriders, notably great swordsman, great horseman, decent guy, bro to Jaime, and even a temporary leader of the gold cloaks.

Blackfish is a Tully, Catelyn's uncle. He took Riverrun because that's his house's home. He grew up there. Jaime wants it back because the Lannisters took it during the War of the Five Kigns, so they think they own it.

When? Because the Jon and Sansa recruitment tour is already over, and they're going to Winterfell. Manderly wouldn't give that speech to Littlefinger if he was recruiting him. The opportunity is gone, it isn't happening.

blackfish is the uncle of catelyn stark (ned's wife), his name is brynden tully

the castle is named riverrun and is the seat of house tully, the freys took it over after the red wedding but blackfish took it back

jaime is trying to take it back because freys can't do shit by themselves

>youtube e-"celebrity"

Yeah, nah.